Chapter 21

Threne's POV

"Hey Miley,you okay?"

I look towards Hera's direction. Her slender arms are wrapped around Alex's neck while he gave her soft flawless neck some kisses which made me cringe.

Talk about PDA.

"Can you please stop flirting infront of me? Get a room!"

Her perfect glossy red lips lift up a smirk as she turn her head and kiss Alex's lips hard. My eyes twitch when I saw her tongue making its way on Alex's mouth and plunge it down to his throat.

Discomfort and disgust crept into my system as I shudder and stand,trying to leave the lovey dovey couple behind but I bump into a hard chest that almost made me fall back,but thanks for his quick reflex,he grab me at the perfect timing.

I look at the person I bump into and it's actually Ken. He's grinning madly like he just won a lottery or something.

"Hey,Miley! I-- What the--!!"

He stop on his tracks and squinted his eyes.

"The heck is wrong with that two? They're almost eating each other's faces." I saw him shudder in disgust. When Hera notice this,she broke they're kissing session and smirk victoriously at Ken. Her tongue drag haughtily on her lower red lip.

"Well,you are just bitter cause no one would date a gorilla like you!"

His brows furrowed and about to fight back when his line of view was being block by Alex and gave him a glare. They're now glaring with each other but I cut their glaring contest because I'm worried for their eyes. It's already red and puffy like they didn't blink even for a second.

I roll my eyes and grab the hoody of Ken's jacket and pulled him with me. The girls in the cafeteria is eyeing him like he is some living food that are waiting to stumble on their little web.

"Well go first Hera!" I said. When we arrive at a certain hallway where there's only a number of students presented,I quickly turn around and stare at him blankly. He is now pouting with his arms cross.

"I hate that guy."

I roll my eyes once again and turn my back before walking while Ken is following me.

"Why would you hate Alex when that is the first time you met him?"

"I just feel it. He has a very dark aura.Maybe,he's a dark mage who can chant dark spells. I wouldn't even ask if that howler monkey would really turn to a real howler monkey."

I turn towards him as he give me his charming idiotic smile. Is he for real?

"Are you reading fantasy stories again?"

He shrug nonchalantly and gave me a low husky laugh that would make all the ladies kneel and cry. I huff and turn around again and continue walking.

"Hey,Miley! Wait up! Now that I think about it,how's that white dog? You brought it to your home,right?"

I stop on my tracks as pictures and scenes filled my head,remembering our current situation. Oh yes,I thought he forgot about Jiro. I slow down and look at him.

"Uhm yeah. He's fine."

I gave him a reassuring smile and tap his shoulder. It's been a week ever since they transform into their human form and I might say,I'm slowly getting comfortable around their new forms.

"How about letting it meet my adorable triplets?"

I gasp when I heard him,complete disbelief is written on my face. He already has kids? I can't belive it! He is still too young for goldfish's sake! And not just one,but THREE!