Chapter 15

Threne's POV

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

That's me,by the way.

And I'm currently running towards the door and somewhat finding a way to get at Hera's place and call the police to arrest these naked weirdos that suddenly came out of nowhere and look for my pets.

But wait,if I'm going to escape without them,it feels like I'm abandoning them.

No,it's not like that. I need help to find them. I can't do that with these strangers present in my home.

Now,I finally made up my mind but unfortunately,a hand stop me from pursuing my mission.

"No,no,no!! Let me go! Don't touch me! Ean! Reed! Help me! Jiro! Matthew! Guys! I said let go!!"

I begin thrashing around their holds and kick around.

"Master,calm down--"

"No!! Let me go!!"

Yeah,as if they'll listen. They put me on the bed and go to my drawer to get my laces before tying me up on the bed post but I continue to struggle.

"Will you fucking stop moving?!"

I let out an exhausted breath and glare at their direction. The guy with the black hair and ferocious look match my glare as I scoot a little farther,clearly uncomfortable the way he looks at me.

"What do you want from me?!" I growl under my breath as I release my statement. I think they are taken aback by the tone I am using.

The orange hair guy smile a little and softly run his fingers on my hair as I flinch at the cold touch of his.

"I'm sorry if we tie you up,master. We only want you to listen and believe. I know this is sudden but we are really your pets. We took the form of human but there is a reason so please listen."

Crazy wierdos. As if I believe that lie. What am I,stupid?

The males sigh in contentment at my now calm and tranquil state.

"Tsk,as if she'll listen to your shitty explanations. She'll just pretend to listen and after we'll untie her,she'll run like a 'good' fucking owner she is and goes to those trashy people who catch shitheads."

The black hair guy fiercely said as I gulp at his words and look at the other direction. He's right. I didn't think he'd be this intuitive. The orange hair guy frown and glare at him.

"Master isn't like that. Your just saying because you didn't really like her ever since she brought you here. And let's get to the point that I didn't want you here but I only agree for your stay and won't attack you because it's master's orders."

The black hair guy glare harden and clench his fist,readily to attack the other one.

I watch the scene unfold,slightly disturb. It feels like I've seen this scene before. Deja Vu? But how if I only know them now?

"Shut the fuck up,shitty tiger! As if I like you either. Your just a piece of shit that woman brought from the dump."

"Her school isn't a dump,scummy feline!"

"Are you talking about yourself,fucking cat?!"

"Hahaha! They're always like that!"

"Mmm.."

I gulp at their loud voices and lower my head as I breath heavily to release my stress.

"Shut up!!"

They stop arguing when they heard my shout. I heave and bump my head on the bed post. I think I'll regret this and become stupid.

"Okay,I promise I'll listen and won't go anywhere if I will be release. But first,will you stop arguing and wear some clothes!"