Chapter 20

Drinking some coffee,my eyes landed on Jiro's lean back as he busily chop the vegetables he's going to cook.

I insist that I'll be the one who's gonna cook but he calmly reject me and made me sit on a stool. I stare at him,completely analyzing him but he didnt seem bothered by my burning gaze.

I shrug and hop off before walking to the two empty rooms in the house. Last night was not very nice. The bed is too cramp for us and they're too big for me to fit in and seconds later,I just found myself on the cold hard floor,leaving the four on my bed,completely enjoying the fluffiness and warmth it gives.

And since I'm too tired,I didn't mind and just sleep on the floor and now,here is the outcome.

Back pain and cramps.

Seriously,I will never let them get on my bed again. Ever.

After I arrive at the extra room which is for the guest,I decided to clean it up for them. I also decided to let them use the empty bedroom beside it that my brother once occupied before he move out with his boyfriend.

After I'm done cleaning,I wipe the sweat that start to form on my forehead. Good thing we don't have class today.

I close the door behind and went downstairs to tell them about the empty rooms that they're going to occupy from now on.

When I came back to the kitchen,Jiro is still cooking while Reed is finally awake and happily stare at Jiro's back. He's really excited for the food.

I saw Ean watered the plants by the windows that left me dumbfounded. Ever since mom went for her trip,I completely forgot about her babies
a.k.a her plants. I notice the withered leaves completely deprive with water as guilt start to consume my very soul.

When Ean notice me staring at him,he gently smile and embrace me that knock me off from my guilty state.

"Don't worry,master. Your plants are fine. But you should tend after them. I notice that you didnt pay any attention to them ever since I arrive here."

I nodded slowly,it feels nice that I can have someone talking back to me here in this lonely house. Of course,I still love them even though they can't speak in their animal form.

Now,I miss their cute little squishy and adorable forms.

"Uhm,Ean? Can you still go back to your animal form?"

He smiled softly and nodded.

"Yes,we can. But it takes time. Usually,a month or two before we can shift back to our other form."

I nod my head in understanding as I lean my head further on his chest and then I realize,

I didn't take a bath yet.

I take a sniff on Ean. I know I sound like a creep but I can't help but notice that he didn't smell bad.

"Have you already taken a bath,Ean?"

"Yes,master. While you are still sleeping.I actually learn taking a bath by.."

He cough a little. I look at him and I started to notice pink hues forming on his cheeks.

"...watching you take a bath in the past."

And now,its my turn blushing. I tried to forgot about that and now,he decided to bring it up? I felt my heart quicken its pace as I remember taken a bath while also trying to clean them under the shower.

"Ugghh..please,Ean..Let's not talk about that."

I remove myself from his hold and pat his shoulder before walking upstairs to my room but stop midway and look at Ean again.