Chapter 11

Threne's POV

I get up from my spot when I remember someone. I look around for the little girl but sadly, she is nowhere to be found.

Weird.

Nah, she must have went home. But I haven't thank her yet. I sigh and look at my dogs.

"Well, let's go back."

Reed leap happily and well, Jiro is in his usual attitude. I giggle and call out a taxi.

When we arrived home, I am welcomed by Hera's embrace. Good thing, it's not a bone crushing hug anymore.

"You really are an idiot, are you? Walking away without eating breakfast!"

I smile sheepishly at her remarks. Her eyes go to my side, and it widens as she sees the stoic white dog.

"Is this your lost dog?"

"Yup!"

Hera squeals like a child and hugs Jiro. He only glares at her form, causing for me to chuckle and slap her forehead.

Hard.

"Ow! Why did you do that??!"

"I once lost Jiro and I don't want him to be lost forever, you idiot."

When realization hits her like a lightning bolt, she mouths an 'oh' and slowly untangles herself at Jiro's body.
"Sorry. I'm just too happy for you, Miley and for your dog too."

I smile and goes inside, calling the others. Ean leaps towards me while Matthew hisses at my form. I giggle and hug them, also telling them that Jiro's back. Ean's eyes became gentle when he looks at Jiro who's being harassed by Hera and Reed. Matthew looks at the other direction, but contentment is written in his eyes.

Looking at their expressions,I feel so happy until I remember something.

I quickly went to my room and rummage through my table and cabinets, but I didn't see it.

Maybe I dropped it when I collapsed.

"Looking for this?"

I look at my back and sees Hera leaning on the doorframe while waving four pieces of small boxes on the air. I gasp and grab it from her hands.

"Where did you get this?"

"You dropped it while you're being carried on a stretcher. That must be very important 'cause even in your unconcious state, you're still holding on that tightly."

I smile and open the boxes. Hera goes to my side and looks inside.

"A collar?"

"Girl, this is expensive! I use half of my money for this."

She rolls her eyes, not believing my stories. Which is not really true.

"Yeah, right! Like I would believe in that." She snorts while I giggle.

I went outside and smile at the sight that welcomes me.

Reed is still annoying Jiro while Matthew glares at him. Ean is licking his paws, not minding anyone's business. I really can't believe that I adopted all these pets. And its not only one, but four.

I call their names as they turn all their heads on my direction. They soon slowly stride towards me. I grip the collars and bend to pat each heads.

"You know guys! I actually have a present for all of you."

They stare at me cutely, and I can't help, but bit my lower lip and squeeze the heck out of them. I chuckle and give them one last look before glancing at the collars.

"This is a gift and a sign of ownership, so that everyone will know that you already have an owner which is me."

I hold the light blue one and put it on Ean's neck. I smile and bit my lip once again when he looks at his collar then to me. Tilting his head a little. It really suits him.

Next is the red one. Matthew glares at me first and hisses slightly. I only giggled and put it around his neck as he flinches a little at the cold touch of the leather.

Then the silver one. I look at the hyper dog while smirking a little when his eyes gleams with happiness as he stares at the collar. I put it on him and he jumps with glee.

I shook my head and look at my once lost pet who's staring at me. Blankly.

As usual.

"And last for you, Jiro. Now, I'll never let anyone take you and the others away from me. Never again."

Then I heard a sniff on my back. I look at Hera and see her wiping an imaginary tear.

"What a heart warming scene. Bravo! Bravo!"

Can I push her on a cliff?

Before doing such thing, I stand up from my position and smile.

"Lets have a little party, shall we?"

The night is filled with laughters and merriness as we celebrate Jiro's arrival from being dognap. It's just a simple party with pizzas and sodas. After it ended, Hera waves her hands on the doorway and gets on her car.

"Thanks for staying, Hera!"

"Nah, because if I didn't, I wouldn't know what happened to you. Maybe, you'll be on the streets shouting like a retarded monkey person."

Blank face.

She starts her engine and goes home. I  sigh with a smile on my face,strolling towards my room and slump on the bed. I'm so tired today; I just wanna sleep. I feel a weight beside me as I open my eyes and meet Ean's blue ones. Looking at the other side, a pink rough tongue greets my face.

"Okay. Stop it, Reed!"

Jiro and Matthew are also on each side. I lazily close my eyes and open them once again. Sighing a little,I look at the windows,admiring the twinkling stars that peeks through the cracks of the tree leaves.

"You know guys...nothing can describe the happiness that I am feeling right now. Being here with you guys is like a galaxy filled with stars. If there are no stars, galaxy will no longer be called a galaxy. It's only a void of a dark abyss. No light shining upon it, if you know what I mean."

I cringe when I realize how cheesy I sound like but I can only shrug. Its not like they understand what I'm saying,right?

A yawn finally escape from my mouth as I gently rub my eyes. Now that I think about it,its already 10 in the evening. After all those tiring events,a good sleep is what I deserve.

I get up from my bed and walk towards my cabinet. Since I'm so tired and sleepy, I casually pull my shirt off and throw it anywhere. Not minding what I pick, I heard a rustle on the bed. I look towards my pets with confusion as I watch their expressions.

Reed is staring at me, shock is visible in his eyes. Jiro is still the same but his eyes is on my face.

And to my body.

Matthew's fur rises on his back while his eyes widens and he freezes as well as Ean's expressions.

I might think their blushing if ever they're 'humans' and the reddest face will be Ean and Matthew.

Weird again.

I just shrug my shoulders and casually close the cabinet.

End of Chapter 11