The arrival

(The Next Day)

When Amy woke up she stretched before getting up as the bright sun lot her room up, she thought about what she was going to et for breakfast." I think I'll have pancakes with beacon and eggs today" as she said that she got up went to her closet to pick out a outfit. She choose a purple tank top with denim jean shorts and a demon jean jacket. She went to the bathroom and took off her pj's and took a shower as the warm water hit her she got out an got dressed, comb her hip length hair, then brushed her teeth. Then she finally went down stairs to cook breakfast.

When Amy was done making breakfast she poured her a glass of orange juice and started eating. When she was finished she put the dish washer, but as she was doing that a knock was heard at her door. She walked over to answer it and was happy to see the person at her door. "Hey Ames!" " Hey scarlet!" The twin sisters hugged. Scarlet is a pink hedgehog with black strips on her quills she has hip length hair like Amy but has a different personality then her when people saw them together they could hardly tell the difference between them.

The two twin sisters hugged and went inside the house and talked " how are you star?" "I'm good Ames and you?" " I'm good, hey do you want to go shopping?" " Sure".

They leave to go to the mall, Amy knew her sister wasn't most girls who loves shopping but she would do anything for her sister.

As they were walking forwards the mall they see shadow and sonic racing.

(To shadow and sonic)

"Shadow, you should just give up you know I'm going to win." "Hmph, in your dreams faker."

As they were running they passed by Amy and scarlet and stopped to go back to them. When they approach the twin sisters they stopped with a confused look on their faces. " Uh...Ames?" "Yes?" " is this your sister?" "Oh yeah, shadow sonic this is scarlet" Amy gestures her hand towards her sister "sup" " hi my name is sonic, sonic the hedgehog" sonic put his hand out "nice to meet you sonic" scarlet said shaking his hand.

Scarlet notices the black and red hedgehog "are you ok?" Scarlet asks shadow, then sonic wonders and then looks at him "Yo, shadow you ok?" Shadow snaps out of his train of his gaze "huh?...oh I'm shadow the hedgehog" "nice to meet you" scarlet thought to herself 'he's really handsome' shadows thoughts 'she s really beautiful'

"Well, we gotta go well see you guys later at the party right?" Sonic and shadow nods their head as a 'yes'. "Bye sonic" "bye A-Amy" "bye shadow" "b-bye scarlet" while sonic and shadow said goodbye they started blushing. Sonic noticing shadow blushing stopped and started to smirk

"OH!! I see someone likes scarlet!!" shadow blushes even more "I d-do not!" " Shadow I can see you blushing" shadow turns away and thinks 'damn him!!' sonic started to go into deep thought thinking ' Amy, I wish I could tell you how much I love you. Maybe at the party I'll tell her.'

(To The Girls)

"This one?"

"No"

"This one?"

"Maybe"

"Ok scarlet we have to go soon, how about this one?"

"That one is perfect!"
(The picture is Amy's outfit)
"Ok let's go back I still have make preparations for the party."

They paid for their outfits and went back home to make the finish decorating the house. Once they were done they went up stairs to change. Amy wore a half blue shirt that shows her belly and. Black shorts with gold earrings and a gold bracelet, scarlet wore a black half shirt that shoed her belly and had green strips highlighting the outside of her shirt and long black pants that have the green highlighting on the belt part of her pants and had black fingerless biker gloves on and she had thin green lines in her hair. They looked t each other and said " we look awesome".

(30 mins later)

*door bell rings*

"The guest have arrived, scarlet could you get that?" "Sure" scarlet opens the door. " Hey shadow hey sonic!" 'OMG!! Shadow looks hot!'

"Hey scarlet, were ready to party right shad?" Shadow was wearing black baggy pants with no shirt on revealing his 6 pack. Sonic had blue pants on with a white shirt.

'She's looks so gorgeous tonight' shadow thought to himself as his thoughts were interrupted by sonic "uh..shad?" "Um.. Shadow why are you staring at me?" Shadow stops staring at scarlet and blushes "uh...n-nothing" scarlet blushes "o-ok" they walk in and see Amy placing the drinks on the table.

(Ok I'm going to skip to when everyone shows up)
(Scarlett's outfit is the picture on the next chapter)