PFFFFFTTT I ran out of title ideas

Heyo I guess. I've been doing  really badly lately so I'm trying right now. Not sure if I should continue this book but I'll try to go as far as I can.
Recap: Amy told the gang that she killed their friend in order to save scarlet her sister.

Begin👍🏻

Shadow spoke up "can you continue please?" Scarlet nodded thinking "like we said once we escaped we started running, looking for anyone that could help us but they all turned the other way. After a while of asking for help we found this nice bunny who helped us. Cream's mom Ms. vanilla she took us in asking us what's wrong and why are we alone." Scarlet smiled at the thought of the women "we knew we could trust her, so we explained what happened to us to her she didn't show us pity but decided to make a change in our life by offering us to stay here and she would raise us. We agreed seeing as this was a good opportunity to start new and have a family again be normal for once" Amy put her hand on Scarlett's shoulder giving her comfort "until a few months later we found out that we had powers that were exactly like sonic's. That's when we knew we couldn't be normal, we trained hard in everything we could to strengthen ourselves and the people around us. We protect Ms.vanilla Til this day along with cream we owe them out life" Sonic and the gang all had mixed facial expressions right now shocked, determination, love, and awed . "Wow do you guys have a dark side?" Rouge asked curious "yes we do but it only happens at a certain time but we aren't the same when we're in dark mode" Amy replied with a serious face. "What are you guys like?" Tails responded worriedly "we are demonic" the twins answered together.

I know it's not much but this is what I have so far. I'll update as soon as I get another idea, hopefully soon. Anyway I'll see you all soon Ja-ne~

The Missing Feelingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें