The mystery hedgehog

A/N : this picture has nothing to do with the story I just thought it was very cute. 😊
Previously.... *BOOM!!* w-w-watch o-o-o-out!
Continuing...
I turned around and there she was... 'I thought she was right next to me' Scarlet was right next to me but in..Super form?!?!?!?!?!
She kicked the hedgehog out of the building making him shoot yo in the air and hit the tree "alright now that's what I'm looking for, let's see what you've got" scarlet smirked and flew forwards him at super speed and threw a punch at him, he dodged it and tried to kick her but she jumped out of the way, he ran up and punched her in the stomach at the cause of the impact she flew backwards into the trees. It was a few minutes before she got up and looked at the person angrily, her eyes started to glow yellow and fire erupted from her palms. She ran at him, he was about to punch her when she grabbed his shoulders and threw herself over his head (kind of like leap frog) and turned around and kicked him in his back hard. It sent the person flying 50 yards away and a cloud of dust to leave his trail. Scarlet landed on the ground and turned back to normal, she felt dizzy and was about to hit the ground when 2 arms caught her, she looked up and saw shadow, she smiled weakly at him "h-h-hi" she lifted her palm to his cheek and then passed out. "No! No! No! Scarlet please wake up! Please!" Shadow begged (i know out of character for shadow) holding he Brody close. Amy ran out of her house to pick up scarlet "I told her not to do this" as Amy said this she walked into the house and set her twin on the couch, she walked into the kitchen to get a cold wet towel and some water. She came back out and saw everyone crowded around scarlet "Amy what just happened?" "How was she able to go super" "can you go super?" "Amy can you explain what's going on?" "Is scarlet going to be ok? "Is-" "SHUT UP!" Amy screamed as everyone kept asking questions, they immediately claimed down. "Scarlet will be fine, she just has to rest, yes I can go super, and I'll explain what's going on when scarlet wakes up, she remembers most of it" Amy said with a sad look on her face. Everyone looked at her shocked and just nodded there head and waited for scarlet.

~3 hours later~
Scarlet began to stir around on the couch, which woke shadow up. "Hey scarlet" shadow said waking everyone up, "what happened?" Scarlet asked sitting up " you turned super and beat the crap out of some random dude" sonic said kind of excited but worried. Scarlet looked at Amy with an 'I'm sorry look' Amy sighed "it's ok star but now we have to explain to them" she said standing up and helping scarlet up, scarlet nodded. They both turned to everyone and spoke "so what do you want to know" they spoke in unison. Everyone looked at each other and tails was the first one to speak "how did you guys turn super?" "Well it all started when we were 3 our parents didn't want us so they used to beat us, until some scientist came along and-"

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!! I'll see you guys tomorrow or the next day!
Ja-ne!✌🏻️