Can't Hide Forever

Hello my readers! I'm glad you liked my book and thank you for the 1K! I've planned it since 5th grade and never thought it was good so I forgot about it. Right now I'm winging it because I never finished writing past this part, I realized I missed a few things but that will be explained in the other chapter! oh and please this is really important to me. Oh the picture you see up there is my new kitty! His name is Mufasa Alois Trancy and he's so adorable but very playful, I'm really sorry for not updating I just started high school and it's really getting on my nerves right now but I'll try to update as much as I can and it won't take me as long.

Anyways to the story

Last time: The gang encountered The Strange person/Hedgehog during truth or dare and Scarlet turned super!! Now the gang saw the girls have a lot of explaining to do..

"soo... how did you guys turn super?" sonic asked with a curious but calm voice. "our parents didn't want us when they realized how weak we were to them compared to the other kids, they gave us to some scientist to do whatever they wanted with us and quote on quote" Amy said raising her fingers in air quotes " didn't care what happen to us as long as others didn't know that we were theirs, the scientist kept us isolated. We did see the outside of that room for 2 and a half years. They kept us in a box smaller than the asylum rooms testing us over and over again seeing if their injections of colorful liquid worked. Eventually we went insane at some point with being locked in the room with not even a crack on the wall to peel off. After they realized that it was moving slow they started to get impatient and take different measures. What we didn't know was outside of our room there were others trapped there like us for reasons we didn't know, they were brought in slowly the first one was a little girl around 10-12 years. She was a fox l, she talked to us trying to see why we were here we gave her our answer of how our parents gave us up and she said she was taken. The scientist didn't come back after that which confused us but we decided they were going to test her too. But how wrong we were.." Amy paused looking down at the ground in deep thought. " we were left there for 4 months we got to know her and she became our best friend. But that's when the scientist came back they told us now that we had to kill her or Scarlet would die. I didn't believe them at first until a man in a black uniform came in and held an orange liquid at her throat inside of a needle." Amy sighed catching her breath she looked up at everyone that stated at her with pity and urgency to finish. She looked at all of them with a determined face "what's done is done don't pity us" her voice slightly agitated, Sonic and shadow looked at her with a blank face "what happened next?" Amy looked at sonic "I did what's right, I killed her to save my sister" everyone looked not as shocked as they would bridge if they knew they just couldn't believe that the sweet Amy that they thought they knew  killed someone. Sonic looked at Scarlet "did you know about this?" Scarlet looked at him with a 'duh'  "I was there sonic I watched her do it just like I was there when we killed those scientist and we escaped" scarlet said with a blank face. Shadow spoke up "c-can you please continue?" Both girls looked at him and said yes.

Until next time guys I'll try a lot harder to get better at updating but I'm losing ideas on this book. I know I keep promising I'll update and I'll still try my hardest to keep going I'll just have to plan ahead. I'm starting to do one shots with my friend Eyeless Ashlee if any of you know her she's an excellent writer she's like my little sister even though she's older 😂  anyway I'll try harder with her help. (I know this was short I'm sorry I'll make the next one longer but it might take me longer. Hopefully not as long as this did)
Ja'ne~🤘🏻✌🏻️🤓😁