13. Keep up with him

Being around him had started to become difficult. Like it wasn't difficult before but it was really getting hard.
I had to accept that I was very attracted towards him.
Now when I think about it, his same attire of suits actually differed everyday and he looked like a perfect hard chocolate which could melt in your mouth. There might be kick of rum in that chocolate too, we'll that's how I would I make my chocolates.
I knew a guy in ninth grade who used to look amazing in our school uniform. His messy hair and casual look made every ninth grade girl weak in her knees (too bendable if you must know) and stupid by head. I too did crush on him a bit but then I wasn't submitting myself to hormones for I had time for none that time. I had other things on my hand that time.
Well the point is the hormones never kicked in although the growth hormone definitely did. I know too much biology but that's the only way I can explain my situation right now.
My missed puberty hormones had finally kicked in and yes my knees were feeling "bendy". But I am a clumsy person no surprise there so definitely spilling stuff was because of the knees and which in turn was all cause of misdirected brain.

"Are you gonna clean that up Elysium?"
He said undiverted from his laptop typing something or probably firing somebody's ass on mail.

"Yes ...I will although it's water. It will definitely leave a stain.".
I muttered.

"It's a forty five thousand dollars rug so how many months are willing to work her? without pay ofcourse cause"
He pointed at the rug which and a bit of water stain.

"Why would you spend forty five thousand dollars on this?" My misdirected brain shifted to the interesting price of that rug.

"It's worth it."

I laughed really hard it at his response. Did he just say worth it?
My mind started comparing the various analogies for that kind of a thing.
I shook my head.

"It's very funny to you but even if I were to explain you the worth of it you wouldn't understand."

"Okay don't teach me about what's worth it or not. I experience it almost everyday when I go to the supermarket. Actually leave you wouldn't understand. You have never been to one. I feel like we get each other's situation though."
I smiled at him and adjusted my curly bangs and bent down dabbing carefully at the rug. It was a literally a plain grey rug which was extra soft i'll give it that ,but nothing else to it.

"Leave that and go back to your desk."
He touched his head with his finger pointed at the door.

"Sure " I looked at him. The doors flew open and we saw the duo standing at the door.
Cue the mixed reactions and feelings.
Veronica and Shaw.

She wore a really tight blue pencil skirt and silk pearl shirt and ofcourse the complimentary jacket barely draped over her one side of shoulder. I am not obsessed with her but her style was elite.
Shaw never failed to look handsome in the great suit he wore and the tie. My savior Angel.

"Good mornin Mr Shaw Good morning Ms Fiose."

"Veronica ...Shaw." Mr Veldom got up from his chair rather quick.

"Elysium!" Shaw walked towards me and caught my hand.
"Wow I need to talk to you you it's been a while." Something tugged my coat from behind but i managed to balance on my toes.

"Do you have an appointment?." He asked Shaw.

"Calm down there." Shaw replied pretty surprised by him.
"I just want to talk to her."

"Sir there's nothing-"

"I wasn't asking you."

I was actually pretty hurt by that and I don't know why. I had enough today. He can't run-over me anymore.
I looked at Shaw and I had no clue what he was upto i didn't care.