5. A retreat.

"You need me?"

"Be ready by seven tomorrow we have a trip to go to."

"Where and with whom?"

"Fiose's country house."

"Which one?"

He looked up. "The one here."

"Wow already sealing the deal with in laws eh?"

He glared at me."Don't make me sign the termination letter."

"Well..okay. Is this like a retreat?"

"No."

"Got it."
I walked away.

The next morning we were near the Fiose's mansion which was like any other billion dollar worth home. You know the one which looks like a Victorian museum crowded with art pieces and stuff ,commoners like us don't even know half of that stuff cause we are too busy struggling. The edges were a bit smudged with creepers but it just highlighted it's grandeur. The entire estate had a few mansions like these.The most interesting thing about the mansion was it's fountain, around which there were little intricate stone angels dancing around it. I couldn't stop staring at them.

"Ms Greene!"

I looked behind disturbed. That bar was of Mr Cheekbone but hold ..it. No suit? Light blue shirt and khaki pants? No Armani black shoes but tan brown loafers? Black shades though. He looked so .....different. It was kind of too much get all in.
He was staring back at me with irritation. I knew that even through those black shades.

"Did you run out of clothes?"
He removed his shades and pointed below. Heh?
Don't tell me I had a zip malfunction!
I looked down and everything was alright.

"What?"
He stared at my t-shirt for a really long time. I felt a bit uncomfortable not because of 'that'. My boobs were nonexistent so what was he looking at? Still felt weird.

"Excuse me? You looking for something?" I snapped my fingers.

"I hope you know this is not a spring break just a normal outing."
I looked down again. My fly wasn't open. I looked back at him confused.

"Nevermind, load the bags in the car." He pushed his in front.
I took his bag. All of sudden the Fiose family was walking towards us.
Mr Fiose was a bald and gentle looking fellow while Ms Fiose was somewhat similar looking to Veronica but she looked friendly probably she would be. She chatted cheerfully with Veronica who by the way wore an extremely short red sun dress with heels and carried a really heavy looking hand bag on her dainty elbow. I was so happy to see Shaw and he looked amazing in his black shirt with jeans. He grinned when he saw me and I waved at him.

"Royce!" A woman's voice called out from behind and I turned towards her.
A glamorous looking brunette lady with open wide arms walked towards him. She was graceful in her walk looking like a powerful woman.

"Mom Dad."

Yeah his mom. She looked like a perfectionist ,absolutely prim class woman. As he hugged his dad it was like the Titans colliding. Mr Veldon Sr had interviewed me before I was so inspired by him. He looked just like him but you he was a little playful. He was very supportive too.

"Elysium Greene is my son troubling you?"
He shook my hand.

"No sir." I smiled.
I could see Mr Cheekbone roll his eyes.
While they all mingled I was busy trying to load the bag. I kept my duffle bag. I cracked my knuckles to load his bag. I bent to pick up the bag but it was swooped away from me.

"Shaw!"

"There is staff. Leave this."

"Why did you load it then?"