1.31.2017 - The Devil's Curse

***For so long, I finally had another dream of him. ENJOY!***

It started on an ordinary night like no other--people were doing whatever they were doing, living like they were always living--but it was about to change.

I was on a drive with a few friends when the van stopped all of a sudden. To everyone's surprise, as they looked up at the sky, it was a god--bigger than any other--that could crush a whole city with one foot. He called to us all, telling us of our fate. It was the last day of "The Wall."

When we looked further up, we began to notice that the sky was glowing green. We didn't understand what was happening until the god explained. He said that for many years, the wall protected us from the devil's curse--a curse that can infect any human being in contact with it. Some call these infected humans the undead. Thus, the devil's curse is a zombie apocalypse!

With fear in everyone's hearts, they panicked and even cried. However, I stood before the god and begged him to give us more time to prepare. But unfortunately, he only gave us one day, so with no time to lose, I told everyone close to me about what was going to happen. 

We packed up our things and as we were about to leave, it was already dark. We were too late. The apocalypse was starting! But good thing that there were people to guide us out of the city. They were S.W.A.T. However, as we were trying to sneak past the undead, hoping to not draw any attention to ourselves, my brother began to make noises with his backpack, which caused the undead to look at us and attack. The whole incident unfortunately separated me from my family.

When I  woke up, I found myself on top of a wooden stand like a parade float. And to my surprise, I was surrounded by the undead. But as strange as it is, they could speak. They were actually more like vampires than zombies. And just when they grabbed me, one of them exclaimed, "Look! The bite of Valerius is still fresh!"

I didn't understand, but I did notice a bite on my knee. Would that mean I'm a zombie or vampire, too? Then I realized something... I was immune! I was immune to the devil's curse. But that didn't stop them -- the zombie vampires -- from getting to me. I tried to keep away from the edges of the float, hoping to stay safe, until someone came to my rescue! It was that person they mentioned -- Valerius. And this man was no ordinary man. From his features--black straight hair and red eyes--I knew who he was. He was my vampire!

He, along with two guys and a girl, saved me. And with their help, I was also able to communicate with my family who were worried sick about me and who were luckily safe and sound. I told them through a call:

If you're hearing this, don't worry. I'm fine. We'll see each other soon.

I made my family go ahead and leave the country before it was too late. It was sad really, but as long as I knew they were safe, it was alright. In the end, I was left behind in the remains of my once beautiful hometown, along with Valerius, my vampire, and his friends. We tried to find survivors and the source of the devil's curse...