1.24.2012 - What Happened Next?

I was in school.  I was with my friends Bea, Angelu and Franco.  We just finished watching a slideshow inside the classroom and it was already getting dark, so we had to leave the campus right away.  

I told my friends, "Guys, let's go." And suddenly Manong Euner came and told us to leave.

As I went closer to the door, ready with my stuff, I saw something move from afar.  It was the shadow of a person that suddenly stood up.  I got goosebumps. Then, I whispered to Manong Euner, "Manong, let's go."

After a few moments, I felt that it was only me and Manong Euner.  My three other friends were gone. But before I could turn around to see if they were just behind me, Manong Euner told me to leave, for the dark shadow began to come closer. So, Manong Euner and I ran immediately.  And as we ran, I suddenly tripped and was left alone under the post light.  I was afraid. Then slowly, someone was approaching. I didn't know what to do until the stranger in the dark knelt on one knee.  It was a vampire.

Is it he? I wondered, but then something began to change. His hair turned to the shade of brown and his eyes, too.  But even though his appearance may have become different, I thought to myself... Is it you?

And as I thought, I suddenly realized that he was already kissing my lips...but suddenly...

Everything changed! I was now in some fancy school and in that school, I was with Bea.  We were walking towards the entrance together.  And I also noticed that we both looked much taller, about 6 feet.  Then as we walked and talked to each other, I saw him -- the vampire.  He was in our school, too.  He was wearing a black leather jacket, dark-colored pants with a chain attached to them, a pair of converse, and a navy blue T-shirt. When he looked at me, his appearance suddenly changed into his vampire form and what he did next was really 'weird'.  He flew towards me and carried me up and as we were up in the sky, he asked, "How come I can't fly high enough?"

"Because it's morning, you idiot!" I said feeling 'stupified', "Your powers won't work when the sun is up.  Put me down!" And so he did. Weird...

But anyway, after that, I suddenly appeared in a place where I'd never been before.  It looked like I was inside a dusty old tower from the old English times.  There was no window in sight; only lit-up torches hanging on the walls.  And as I stood inside the tower, someone suddenly whispered into my ear, and for sure, it was he -- my vampire. 

He whispered, "Meet me on the BED."

What!? I didn't understand. Not even sure if I want to know what it meant.  

A few moments later, I suddenly found myself walking into a room and inside the room, I saw a red bed with candles surrounding it.  Then, I noticed that I was now lying down on the bed. How did I get there? And as I lay there confused, I suddenly felt his hand caressing me from behind and he...

That's all...  

*Manong - a term for an older male in the Hiligaynon (Filipino) Language. It's also like "Kuya" -- a Tagalog term, also Filipino.