Swara Bose was not as no-nonsense and stern as one thought her to be. Even today, after those five years of her life, she had the same chirpiness in her which she used to have five years back. She still had the same charm and love in her. Her passion for her medical career kept her away from those hidden dark shadows of her life. She already had the wonderful and professional person faćade around her and that proved beneficial for her as no one could see through her and come to know about what she'd been through.
She didn't want anyone to know about the gloominess hidden beneath her soul. See through her. Or else it would be too difficult to handle everything that she had been handling since the five busy years of her life. After so many years, she'd managed to get back on her feet and now she didn't want anything else to break her resolve. Things in her life were finally getting back on track and now she did not want anything else to destroy that.

As she was too busy in her flow, she didn't notice anything else ahead and soon enough... she bumped into somebody.

"Ouch!" Swara winced.

"Ouch!" Came the moan from the other side.

Swara rubbed her forehead as she fearfully eyed at the person with whom she supposedly bumped into. And next moment her eyes widened.

Holy shit, it was a guy!

And that too not just any ordinary man. Oh god! Was he made of a shining pearl or something?! Because that's what his facial features were like.

His personality was like he was holding an invisible charm...

Damn you Swara! You haven't come here for all this.

While the person looked at Swara frowning, trying to anticipate what her next actions could be, Swara gulped once before she finally started speaking. "I... I am sorry... Woh... I was just..."

"Hey, it's okay." Came the voice from the guy. "Don't say sorry!"

If this incident wasn't a bummer for Swara, she didn't know what was. She looked at him in the eye and found him smiling at her.

"I really mean it. I'm sorry."

"And I mean it too!" The new guy said. "It is okay."

Ignoring any other eye contact with him, Swara walked across him to leave the place as soon as possible but stopped dead on her tracks as the guy turned around shooting his question to her. "Are you in a hurry?"

Swara turned around to face him. "No! But why?"

"Well... if you need some help, I can definitely help you. Is there any way that I can help you?" He asked her sincerely with a smile.

Swara sighed deeply before looking at this new young guy she just met.

"Actually, I'm finding the room where freshers are going to be interviewed about their qualifications."

The guy looked on amused.

"By any chance, do you know where is it?" She asked him.

The guy smiled nodding his head. "Yes, I know. I-"

"Then can you please tell me where is it?" She told him pleadingly.

"Let me speak at least!" He chuckled and Swara frowned. "Listen, yaha se right jao and use the elevator. Then go to the first floor. Once you get out of the elevator, walk towards your left and enter room no. 107. That's where interview is going on. Well, I would have led you there myself but... I am running late for an important surgery. So, I am sorry and I hope you understood the way. If not, I can tell you again."