4: Aw Shite, Here We Go Again...

Start from the beginning

"I almost didn't recognize her," Niall muttered staring at the woman in disbelief. "She looks...so dead..."

"She's been like this since you were sent to recovery. It's nothing new to me." Hunter whispered back. "Wow, you literally look like you're waiting for death on that floor," Hunter told Corrine as he passed by her. He sat the tray on the nearby table. "You have a visitor, Your Highness."

"Tell them to go away. You too." She hadn't even tried to make eye contact.

Niall stared at Corrine worriedly. When she didn't respond to him clearing his throat, Niall stepped around the bed to stand in front of her and spoke, "Oh come on, it's been 2 weeks in anime world and you're still here? If it were me, I woulda been left this joint! Ya feel me?" Niall held in a cough after speaking in his old tone of voice. Corrine's head jerked up to meet his stare. "Hi, Princess~"

"Treyvon!" Corrine jumped up quickly starting to hug the boy. She froze in place, "Wait. It's a trick, isn't it? It's not really you."

"It is me. But my name is Niall, Your Highness. Niall Casterwill." He told her.

"You're taller..." She sat down on the edge of the bed noticing the boy's height had surpassed her own when standing up, ever so slightly. Niall wore an Egyptian outfit decked out in gold rings and wore a white cape, something like "He" would wear. His black locks had grown much longer. Not merely as long as his brother's was, but medium length.

"I've been aged according to the years I've missed in my homeland. That's why I wasn't growing at all in the Realm of the Real. Now my body matches my age. It'll never match my intellect though, that's for sure. Heh heh!"

"And your voice..." Niall's voice had gained a little bass. It wasn't too different from normal, but it was noticeable if you'd heard him speak before.

"Like it? I finally hit puberty alright! Not so sQuEaky now~oh my gosh!" Niall covered his mouth when his voice cracked. Corrine cracked a smile. "Okay, I guess I'm not safe from the voice cracks huh? Whatever whatever. Haha." Niall sat down next to her. "Lindo has been really busy since he was let out of recovery. Right now, I'm sure he's getting our subordinates' duties in order, but I'm sure he'll come to visit you soon."

"And Tyler...is suppose to be this...Lindo."

"That's right. Lindo Casterwill, your eighth knight."

Corrine couldn't believe it, none of it. She leaned against the bed, a hand to her forehead. "You were taken away..."

"To recover. My lost memories. That's all." Corrine wasn't convinced. Niall took a necklace he was wearing out of his shirt. He gripped the emerald gem, showing it to her. "Most likely you don't remember, but all your knights had one of these. Look familiar to anything?" Corrine glanced down at her own. "Yup! It's a Realix, just like yours. Of course, yours hold more power but as a Knight of Animania, it's our job to use these to protect you and the universe you were meant to rule. So I guess you can say we're the defenders of the universe, lol."

"Did you just say lol?"

"I did. No regrets."

Corrine looked to the side. "You are...so far gone, Treyvon. She whispered. You've been completely brainwashed." She whispered.

"I haven't been brainwashed, your highness. I've remembered the truth, as contradictory as that may sound." Niall looked at Corrine worriedly. "I thought you were well past this stage by now. You haven't remembered anything, have you?"

"I thought she was as well, Sir. But the Princess still has her doubts." Hunter cut in. "She still doesn't believe this is her home."

Niall's worried expression moved to Hunter, "Have you tried to show her around the castle? Maybe a tour of the kingdom could spark~"

ATTMFC 2: SOULS & SECRETS {Yu-Gi-Oh DM Crossover-ish Fanfic}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara