Author's Note

So hi guys!

It has been a long time since I wrote my last book on Wattpad and then deleted it.

But this time, I have come back with my new book, 'The Contagion'. The previous book will be published very soon on Wattpad.

Thank you so much for following me.

I would like to know about your thoughts of my new book. Please feel free to comment!

I want to thank the following people: (the list includes followers from this account, followers from my previous account as well as 'hi and bye people').

ellie_reads142

mahinoorkhan3

JoaoPauloMeireles

valozada

Anime_Fan_Fairytail

Ashley_018_

@djdiamondmind1738

@MellisCamillon

@UrwaKadri

@albani1234 (The Spanish girl who likes to watch Stranger Things and speaks in Spanish. I'm telling ya, I will learn it some day).

@SoFlyLikADove
(I remember you being the judge for 'The Flower Awards' hosted by Ally in 2016. Thank you so much for pointing out a mistake in 'The Kingsmen')

@Toby963

@Tracy_y

@Sarah_Adel2
(I remember you being the host of 'The Rainbow Awards'. You had problems conducting the awards and I think the awards stopped).

@SaraKhalil338

@SOFUNNYIFORGOTTOLAUGH

@TiaPotterNewt
(I remember you being another judge for' The Flower Awards' hosted by Ally in 2016. I think you judged the Vampire category).

@tris648

@JoshAndTylerFan

@ansarikehki

@ayanaabdullahiali

@The_novel_lover
(Oh, how could I forget you!
You are the author of 'Running Scared').

@loveydoveyy12

@pereiraplacida (without this person, I don't think I would've known there was an app called Wattpad)

@Olasgasti

@rippertoru

@LAJackson

@NatalieElaineK

@Alessia_De_Luca
(sorry I couldn't tag you. Wattpad has this issue)

@jackleahy97

@jekkosa

@J_C_Abaddon

@GMTSchuilling

@John_Manohar

@senaayzn

@Happy0Birthday

@kaylawantstodie

@PriyanshiMaheshwari3

pereiraplacida

@MGHayesWriter

@ann_cvr

@daisabellamartin

horselover1992

@RoseHoneylxs

@larryson evelia

And several others from my previous account and this account.

Please note: I'm a writer trying to improve my craft. There will be grammartical errors in the book. Please let me know about the errors. I will try to rectify them as soon as possible.

The Contagion

Started writing: September 2017

Completed editing: 31st December 2017

Posted on Wattpad: May 2018.

Note: I don't own any of the content of the film, except the content which I have added by my own imagination. The original film is owned by Starchild Pictures and Paul Hyett.

▶️What new will you find in this story?

--- Species.

I am not talking about the movie 'Species'. LOL.

This book will feature humans and supernatural species co-existing on Earth.

--- Time periods.

Each book will have a distinct time period, indicating the day or the date of the incident.

--- Not a standalone series.

This book is a part of a series. However, it is not necessary to read them in order.