After looking down at Chloe's lifeless body, I crept up on the guard me da placed in front of me home and overpowered him. I was like a madman; I didn't care if I had to kill. I wanted me pregnant wife back! Bridget and our unborn child mean the world to me, and I'll be damned if I was just going to allow me da to do this! I grabbed the bloke's weapon and put it to his throat. "Where is me wife? Tell me where me da is keeping her!", I growled, puncturing his flesh. "She...she's at the penthouse you're renovating! He's got her there, you nigger lover!", he gave. I slit his throat with his own knife.
    I sped away, calling Euric, a good friend of mine I met in the mental ward where I was held. A good soul, Euric and I developed a strong friendship, both keeping the other alive and sane in a horrible place. Euric had a darkside to him as well; it was him who found me when I stabbed meself with those keys; it was him who would seek me out in solitary and talk to me. I've never had another friend like him, and to this day, I still take care of him, sending money to his account and taking care of his family. He never let the fact that I was white and he was black interfere in our friendship; alas, that made us even stronger. "I need you to clean up a mess for me, at the house!", I said, adding, "And I'm sure I'm about to make another, in the city! Money is no object! Can I count on you? Me wife and unborn child's lives are at stake!" Of course, Euric agreed, assuring me it would be done. I had two bodies at my house that needed disposing of, and I knew more would follow. I was prepared to kill.
   All kinds of dark things clouded me mind as I drove; the thought of Bridget and not knowing if she was alive or what they were doing to her turned me into a desperate man. I nearly broke the speed limit trying to get to the penthouse I was planning on moving in with my love. How could me own da do such a thing?
   I knew me da would have his army of clonies guarding the entrance to me own home, but that didn't stop me. I was desperate. I needed me wife, and no fucking one would stop me from getting her back. I reached underneath my seat and pulled out me .357 Magnum, made sure the revolver was full, and made my way into the penthouse. I didn't know what to expect; I only knew I wouldn't mind dying to save me Bridget.
    As I expected, my arrival was predicted, and I got ambushed by a couple of backwoods thugs. One slashed me arm with a knife before I wrestled him to the ground and let my magnum off. The other guy, shocked from witnessing his partner's demise, stabbed me in the side. Dazed from what was happening to me, I thought of Bridget and the first time I saw her....
     She hadn't noticed me at all, or if she had, she didn't show it. She was working as a waitress at a truckstop diner, and I was fresh in from boarding school after doing my stint in that asylum. God, she is beautiful, I thought to meself, wanting to get to know her, but I hadn't the courage nor confidence to speak to her. So I watched her from afar, hoping she'd come by and ask me what I wanted. I didn't get her as my waitress that day, but I kept me eyes on her the whole time.
    Another jab to me side and I felt myself desperately trying to hold on. I wasn't about to die here, not yet. I had to save me Bridget. Her face was all I could see now, reliving the actual day we first met for real, the day I asked her to be me stripper and took her into me home. Tears burned me eyes and face, and I knew I was crying. I wanted me wife; I needed me Bridget.
   Just then, as both me and my attacker thought I was over, the Lord gave me the strength I needed, and I was able to get to me gun, right as he was about to plunge his blade deep into me heart. A fiery blast went off, then nothing. I could hear screaming coming from the bedroom and I knew it was me Bridget. Boosted from the knowledge she was still alive, I made my way down the hall, suddenly empowered. God help whoever was in that room with her.
    I couldn't believe my eyes. There was me Bridget, naked, beaten, tied up, a pair of pliers sticking out of her beautiful arse. My eyes went from her to a huge filthy cage. Me heart broke into a thousand pieces. "Leven!", I heard me da saying, but all I could focus on was the huge brute who stood before her with his dick out.
    Blinded by rage, I moved towards them. When Bridget saw me, I swore I saw light enter her. Desperate, she sank her teeth into the bloke, drawing blood, only to get back hand slapped to the floor. I wanted to kill him for that. Me da's mouth was all I could hear as I rushed the gorilla, who grabbed a pipe out of cowardice instead of facing me like a man. The goon swung at me and missed, giving me the advantage.  I rushed him, the force of my attack sending him down, only to land on a rusted pipe which pierced him through the back of his neck.
    Not realizing that he was dead, I continued to grapple him, only to hear me Bridget's voice. "Leven!", she screamed. I turned to see me da aiming a pistol at me wife, finger dangerously on the trigger. "Leven, son listen to me!", me da yelled as I kept moving towards him. All I could see was him, aiming a fucking gun at me beaten, pregnant wife.
     "Why?", I asked, me voice breaking. "Why would you do a thing like this? Bridget has done nothing to you!", I said, watching the gun in his hand closely. Me da looked at me with venom in his eyes. "Why! Why ye ask? Just look what you've done, Leven! You went against me wishes and purposely married this black bitch! You made a child with her! Don't you care at all about our family name? Don't you care that this trollop can own ye now, on cause of what's in her belly! You're a stupid son of a bitch Leven, and I'll rot in Hell before I acknowledge a black bastard into me family!", he yelled, straightening his aim.
    My poor Bridget looked so helpless, I wished it were me in her place. "Da, put the gun down! Take me instead! It's me you want! My wife and child have nothing to do with this!", I plead, mind racing. I needed to act fast and bring the old bastard down, but he was dangerously close to Bridget's head. "Your wife and child! Your wife and child! Just listen to this shite! I will end this bitch and the bastard she's carrying, then I'll teach you some manners!', he yelled, aiming the gun at me wife's stomach, and my child within.
    Me da's words made me sick to me stomach, and the darkness inside of me came up like vomit as he squeezed the trigger. My rage came over me, causing me to fling myself into him, another blast going off, hitting me in the shoulder. I could barely hear, but I heard my Bridget's screaming and whimpering and knew she was hurt. I landed on me da, wrestling the gun out of his hand.
    I felt meself going numb, but I dared to succumb. I prayed for strength as my hands found me da's neck, pressing down hard with all I possessed. Hitting me against me face, me da struggled and struggled, making me press harder, until finally, he struggled no more. I looked at me Bridget laying there, blood gushing from her stomach like a fountain, me heart feeling the last and worst pain of me life, right before everything around me fade to black.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐