Chapter 5

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    Well, it finally happened, and I must say I am damned happy it did. Being inside of Bridget was amazing; it changed me life. I am hers now; I shall do whatever it takes to keep a smile on her face. That woman has spelled me with her wonderful insides, and if I can't have her on a daily basis, I shall go mad.
   Bridget's pussy is sooo good, I think it's by far the best I've ever had. Sex with Chloe and the other girls I'd been with was either boring or scary; I never knew if I was going to hurt them. Not to brag, but the gods blessed me in the penis department, and many times, I have been too much for some to take. But being with Bridget was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. Bridget is a woman who can take what I have to offer, and then some. She tastes so good, and I can honestly say I'd eat her at all three meals.
    When I woke up this morning with Bridget in my arms, I felt like a true man. This goddess has ignited a fire in me that wouldn't soon go out. I looked at her sleepy eyes focusing on me and felt love. "Good morning", she said to me, smiling. I kissed her sweet lips, then said, "It is a good morning, waking up next to you!" Bridget smiled at me, killing me with those hidden dimples of hers.
   I ran my hands down Bridget's warm body until I found her heated center, sliding my hand inside of her. My hand! Bridget could take it; I found this out last night while fingering her. Bridget moaned, then gasped when I nibbled on her lovely chocolate nipple, her pussy getting wetter with each thrust of my hand. I took her whole nipple into my mouth and sucked on it, loving the way my mouth made her skin pucker up.

 I took her whole nipple into my mouth and sucked on it, loving the way my mouth made her skin pucker up

      "Leven, about last night", she tried to speak as I played with her. "Do you have any regrets?", she asked me. I licked her breast, then looked her in the eyes and told her the truth. "Bridget, my only regret is that I didn't meet you long ago!", I said, then kissed her passionately. I loved kissing Bridget, because she enjoyed it as much as I did. Kissing Chloe was like kissing a dog; you just  shouldn't do it. Bridget's mouth gave me courage, and I found myself kissing her more intensely, laying her on her side and sliding my hard dick into her wetness, the hallelujah chorus  sounding as I found my way into her heart.
   "Oh, Leven! Yes! Yes!", she moaned, as I thrust deep into her. I must say, I love the way she makes me feel with those sexy little gasps of pleasure. I moaned loudly as I hit her inner wall; my God, her pussy is phenomenal. I soon lost all control and pummeled into her warm insides, a mind blowing orgasm taking me over. As careless as it seems, I came inside of her yet again, without a worry in this world, giving her my load. The need to kiss her tenderly possessed me, and I gently held her face as I slid my tongue into her sweet, tasty mouth. "You just don't know how much this means to me", I heard myself saying.
  Bridget looked at me with wonder. "What are we doing here, Leven?", she asked, worry in her eyes. "We're enjoying each other", I said, rubbing her leg. Bridget's brown skin reminds me of the hot chocolate me mom used to make me on wintry days; warm, thick, satisfying, delicious.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

      Oh my Goddess! I woke up with such a good feeling this morning. What me and Leven did last night was definitely the most erotic thing that's ever happened to me. I can't believe we...we..I don't know what to call it! It felt as if we were making love, but I'll just call it having sex, although I wish it was love...
     Leven is insatiable. He woke me up with some real good loving. Leven told me he liked giving me his dick, in the heat of the moment. Of course, he was buried inside of my stomach when he said that. He got some good dick too....shit, I've never had dick as good as his. The way he worked himself inside of me...God.
    I decided to be scandalous and pulled him into his shower with me. Leven's naked body is like a work of art; an awfully tempting work of art. Once we were under the spray of the showerhead, I lowered myself and knelt before him, gripping his penis with my hand. It was so long, and so hard, looking all ready with its veins popping. I couldn't help myself, and hurriedly put my mouth around his dick head, sucking him in. Leven moaned loudly, obviously remembering his first introduction to my mouth. I suctioned Leven's penis into my throat, giving him the best head he'd ever get.
    Leven thrust his dick into my face, as if his body was on autopilot. I knew exactly what I was doing, and wanted to make him come. When he came in my mouth that first time, he was so embarrassed, but I liked it, and showed him I liked it by swallowing his whole load. I was down to do it again this time in the shower, and stared up at him as I moved him in and out of my throat, grabbing his firm, muscular ass. His testicles were basically sitting on my chin, so I made sure to give them a little stimulation along the way of drawing a nut out of Leven.
    On and on Leven thrust, holding my head gently, carefully making sure not to hurt me. He looked down at me with those soulful, blue eyes and I sucked extra hard, causing him to moan loudly as he released his froth inside of my throat. Leven quickly turned me around, then stuffed his still-hard dick into my ass, surprising the both of us. Leven took my ass like a savage, and I loved every second of it. I think I came an ass rainbow, it felt that damned good.
    After our shower session, we both managed to get dressed and get some breakfast. Leven suggested champagne with our Quiche Lorraine, and poured us each a glass. I noticed him watching me closely as he said, "To us!" I took a sip of the champagne and noticed something in the bottom of my flute. There, in the fizzing bubbling champagne was a ring. I held up the glass to get a better look. Leven smiled at me, his gorgeous face lighting up.
    Leven took my glass and poured out the champagne, the ring gently tumbling onto the table. I looked at him with big eyes as he picked up the gorgeous rose colored diamond ring and took my hand. "For you", he said, sliding the elaborate ring onto my finger. "Leven, this is beautiful! But , it's too much! You don't have to keep buying me jewelry!", I said. Leven shut me up with a sweet kiss, that gorgeous mouth of his my captor. "I like buying you jewelry! You deserve all the diamonds I can afford... Maybe one day I'll put a more meaningful diamond on your hand...", he said, sexily, kissing my fingers, his mouth killing me softly.
   If Leven didn't have to leave for his office, I would've loved to have shown him my gratitude, but  decided to wait until after tonight's show. I had something special planned for him tonight. As Leven gave me a kiss, I felt special, like the woman of the house. "Dinner tonight?", he asked me, kissing my face. "I know a great place." I smiled at Leven, then said, "And afterwards, I have a little surprise planned for you!" Leven's eyes seemed to come alive when I said that, and he pressed himself against me, letting me feel his erection. "I can't wait", he whispered against my face in his wonderful accent. To be honest, I couldn't wait either.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐