Chapter 14

Warning! Extreme graphic violence!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

       All I could feel was pain. I had no idea where I was. I realized then that it was the penthouse Leven was having renovated. My eyes were damn near shut, swollen from the numerous times that huge, stinking bastard punched me, as per Mathers's request. I do believe he was going to kill me quicker, but the old bastard decided to torture me after getting that call.
    "What!", he screeched. "What the fuck do you mean he's escaped? Where is Chloe?", I heard Mathers ask, spit flying from his mouth. As I stared at the horrible old bastard, I knew Leven must've gotten his good looks from his mother. Mathers looked like an old crone; his disgusting protruding gullet made him look even more evil.
     "How de shite did you lose him?", spat Mathers, pacing the floor. I laughed to myself; Leven was coming for me, and there was nothing his evil father could do to stop him. Then a fear crossed my mind...what if he'd hurt Leven? I couldn't have anything happen to my love or our baby, so I kept quiet and listened, thinking. "You were supposed to keep him there! What the bloody  fuck am I paying you for?", yelled Mathers.
    I watched as Mathers paced, throwing evil looks in my direction. He was obviously thinking of what to do next. Mathers called for his stank henchman. "Have your fun with this bangtail", he ordered. What!?, I thought to myself, panicking. "Seeing how much she loves white cock, I'm sure she'll enjoy it! Hell, I may even try it out meself! See what the negress is made of!", the old bastard had nerve to say.
    He must've been out of his fucking mind! "Stay away from me, you horrible bastard!", I yelled. My body hurt and my little one inside of me was moving up a storm. I was grateful for the movement, afraid that my beatings had hurt the baby. Huge and stinky came over and rattled the cage, unlocking it. He grabbed me by my hair and yanked me out, causing me to cry out.
    "Yes, nigger! Let it out! You'll soon have something to cry about!", mocked Mathers. I hated that man so much, I wished for the strength to kill him myself. "Fuck you, you fucking freak!", I screamed. The lap dog slapped me hard across the mouth, stumbling me. I cried for Leven then, and for our baby. A huge fist hit me again, and the pain spread across my being.
    I felt myself being dragged, by my hair at first then by my arms. I thought of ways to free myself from his grasp, set on not being raped by these monsters. I was panicking; I began to hyperventilate. My head hurt so badly, as well as my body. Stinky dragged me to my final destination it seemed, then began to bind my hands together. "Yeah, we're gonna have some fun!", he said, his awful smell nauseating me. I felt sick as he ripped off my underwear and nightgown, revealing my pregnant naked body.
    Curdling screams escaped my throat as he stuffed his disgusting, calloused fingers up my ass, then a pair of pliers. "Shut up, bitch!", yelled my nameless aggressor, right before back hand slapping me again. I prayed in my heart for a miracle; I prayed for Leven.
    Words can't describe the fear I felt, nor the rage. Finding my pussy, the trash bastard decided it would be fun to stick his whole hand inside of me. I screamed as loud as I could, only to get kicked in the side. Old Mathers had crept up besides me and wanted to make sure his orders were being played out. He laughed as Creepy fisted me, enjoying my suffering.
    "Put your dick in her mouth!", ordered Mathers. He seemed to be getting off on torturing me. His henchman smiled a rotten toothed smile then unzipped his pants, pulling out his miserable looking carrot. I began to lose faith and all hope as my hair was being yanked again, forcing me upright, the horrid, rancid looking thing inches away from my face. "Suck it, nigger bitch!", yelled Mathers, a demonic look on his face.
    Just then, I heard a commotion coming from the hallway and looked up to see my husband. Leven had a blank look on his face, and he was covered in blood. "Leven!", yelled Mathers, going towards his son. I thought quick and sank my teeth into Creepy's nut sack, drawing blood. Creepy slapped me to the floor once more, but this time Leven was here to handle him.
    Creepy grabbed a huge pipe and swung it at Leven, who ducked then rushed him. I noticed a gun on the table and wanted to make my way to it, but my hands were still tied. Old Mathers grabbed the gun and aimed it at me as Leven fought with the hulk. "Leven!", I screamed, afraid this would be the end of me.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐