I heard cheering in the distance. The guy then left and I glared and turned back to the 3. "Let's get those out." I said and took the needles out of them and threw them on the ground.

"Naruto, Sasuke take these." Sakura held up a pill bottle.

"Lady Tsunade gave these to me before we left." She said and gave Idate a pill.

"Let's get out of the rain." I said and helped pick up Idate.

We found a cave and we lit a fire to warm us up. Idate woke up soon after, and he told us his story and his relationship with the rain ninja. "I'll heal you up." I said and Idate shook his head.

"You'll need your chakra for later. Especially if Aoi shows up again." he said softly and I held his hand and healed the bruises he had anyway.

"I'll heal your leg, but I can't fix the fact that your body is exhausted." I said and placed my hand on his thigh.

After more talking, Naruto ran off carrying Idate to finish the race. "God, now I'm hungry." I sighed scratching my head.

"I've been meaning to ask, but your last name..." Sakura said looking at me.

"What bout it?" I asked her.

"It's the same as the 4th Hokage's isn't it?" she asked.

"So?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Are you from his family? or clan?" she asked.

"Not telling." I smiled and the two of them finally stood up as well.

"We should follow after them now." Sasuke said.

We follow them all the way to the checkpoint and I looked up at the long stairway. We all started to climb and continued on following Idate.

~timeskip~

We got to a bridge and saw it was the rain ninja, Aoi. The bridge was shaky since the ropes had been cut, so there was no way across, unless you fly. Naruto was already there as well. Sasuke charged at him and I sighed knowing that I couldn't get in the middle of that, especially with that lighting blade. I knew only one or 2 lightning justus. 

"The rumors were true." Aoi said as Sasuke charged at him when we arrived. "The sole survivor of the honorable Uchiha clan is a good for nothing kid..." Aoi said and shocked Sasuke with the lighting blade.

"Don't mess with the Uchiha, with me!" Sasuke got up and yelled and charged at Aoi. I covered my eyes at the bright light. Sasuke was then electrocuted, and thrown onto the shaky bridge.

"Sasuke!" I was about to go but Sakura beat me, she grabbed Sasuke, but Aoi made them fall down the cliff by cutting one of the ropes holding the bridge flat.

I glanced at Idate and then at Naruto and Aoi. "Naruto, I want you to take Idate and continue the race." I said.

"But!" He looked at me.

"No buts!" I scolded.

"I'll handle Aoi. You make sure Idate finishes this race!" I said and he looked unsure. "Trust me, I'll be fine." I said and he nodded, trusting me with the job. He grabbed Idate and swung across to the other side of the canyon with the bridge.

Aoi was about to go after them, but I quickly blocked him. I held up a kunai and he smirked looking at me. "Now, what can you do?" he asked holding up the lightning blade.

"You have no idea what I can do." I said carefully observing him.

"Well then, come one!" He said and ran towards me swinging the blade. I easily dodged and slid under his legs and got up, turning and threw shurikens at him. He turned and dodged them, but one grazed his cheek.

I made seals and shot air bullets at him and as I did, I quickly changed to Water bullets after, each pushing him closer to the edge of the cliff. He then shot his own water attack pushing me back, gaining some ground. I put distance between us and he threw some needles at me and I put up a wall of wind. I flicked my hair out of the way and quickly did some seals. He just laughed, "A limit release!" He laughed again, "You aren't capable of it, stupid!" he said and I took a deep breath. "Ice release! Thousand ice petals!" I said and an image of an ice phoenix appeared behind me, flapped its wings and ice spikes flew at Aoi. He had to use his lightning sword to try cut it all.

I quickly put my hands down and made a rasengan. I then charged at him and he couldn't react fast enough. He held up his blade and for a quick second, I saw a crack in the blade. I smirked and aimed for it. I hit it exactly and pushed it more and broke the blade. I then landed and hit Aoi with my Rasengan making him fall in the water. I sighed falling to my knee, coughing up blood. "That hurt.." I sighed knowing that limit releases were not natural for me to do. Despite what I went through for the bloodline limits, I was grateful since they're a good trump card. However, my ability to use them was weak, if I tried using them, it takes up more than half of my chakra, leaving me vulnerable to other attacks.

I got to the edge and looked down smiling at Sakura and I jumped down and carried Sakura on my back and fused chakra at my feet and climbed back up. I then went back down for Sasuke. I got all the way to the top and lay him on the ground.

"Can you heal him?" Sakura asked.

"Sorry, getting you 2 up here took the rest of my chakra." I said and looked down at Sasuke.

"I'm sorry for troubling you." Sakura apologized. I smiled and shook my head.

People from the Wasabi family came and took us to the finish line. Sasuke was still unconscious, so he had to be supported. I was supported as well, since I was exhausted. 

~~

That evening, Ibiki came with a boat to pick us up. As we passed Ibiki, I reached out for his arm, he looked down and bent towards me. "You owe me money... I paid for your brothers lunch." I said and he just looked at me confused.

I got on the ship and walked over to Sasuke who was sitting against the side. "I'm tired." I said and sat next to him and lay my head down on his lap and I fell asleep the whole boat ride back.