Exam 2 part 2

"Naruto! I know you're trying to rescue us and be cool, but don't get involved! Just run! She's.. She's on a much different level!" Sasuke told Naruto. "If it's the scroll you want, I'll give it to you. I'm asking you, just take this and go." he said to her.

"Hey, Sasuke! What are you doing? Why are you giving the enemy the scroll?!" Naruto asked.

"You, shut up!" Sasuke yelled up at Naruto.

"You loser! I'm the real me!" Sasuke yelled at Naruto after he punched him.

"Liar! This, this stupid coward is absolutely, not the Sasuke I know!" Naruto yelled. "I don't know how strong she is but, how can you be sure that she'll let us go if we hand over the scroll, huh?!" Naruto asked him.

"He's right. No one out there would let you live after you give up your leverage." I said and faced the woman and who was eyeing me weirdly.

"You're the one who's choked and doesn't understand the situation!" Naruto yelled at Sasuke.

"Girlie, Naruto." the lady laughed, "That's correct~" she said and licked her lips with her creepy long tongue.

"The scroll, I could just kill you and take it." she rolled up her sleeves, biting her thumb and did a summoning. Before I could say anything, Naruto ran ahead of me.

"No, get back!" I yelled and was blown back by the wind. I focused chakra at my feet to not get blown away any farther.

"Damn it, I haven't made a contract with any summoning animals yet.." I thought, looking at the giant snake in front of me.

"You're such cute prey." She said and the snake attacked Naruto. He started to fall towards the snake and I was about to jump in, but I saw his eyes turn red.

"The nine tails chakra, why.." I thought looking at him.

I saw the woman make a fireball straight aimed for Naruto. I quickly made my way towards Naruto, grabbing him and moving a further distance away. "Are you okay?" I asked as I placed a seal on him, seeing his burns already starting to get healed.

"I have to go." he said and stood up, pushing me aside and went to where Sasuke was. I rejoined him and saw the giant snake was stopped in its tracks.

"Snakes... she summons snakes... the only person who can match this disgusting feeling.. is Orochimaru.." I frowned seeing him grab Naruto and do something to his stomach. He then threw him aside, Sakura managed to stop him from falling, by throwing a Kunai through his clothes, pinning him to he tree. I quickly jumped towards the woman and kicked her face, pushing her back a few feet.

I drew my katana and easily jumped on the snake, he turned to me. "Ah, I remember you.. you've grown.." she smiled, licking her lips, and smirked.

"Gross." I frowned.

"Now, now... why so sensitive?" He asked.

"You know, exactly why." I gripped the hilt of my katana.

"Hm, you should focus more on your surroundings." he smiled.

"What?" I asked and felt something wrapping around my legs. I looked down seeing the part of the snake I was standing on has turned into snakes and were crawling up my legs.

"What the f-" I tried pulling my legs out of the mess.

"I wouldn't move, if I were you." She smirked and I looked up to see her looking at me.

Behind her was Naruto unconscious, a frozen in fear Sakura and a tired Sasuke. "I haven't perfected dad's thunder god technique yet. I can only manage 5 at most and those three each have one. I don't know if I have the speed to get to them and get them all away from here." My thoughts began to ramble off.

"Hm, thats boring." he said and the snakes disappeared. "Stop thinking and struggle a little." he sighed and turned his back to me. He focused his attention back on Sasuke.

~timeskip~

I watched as Sasuke tied and burned Orochimaru to the tree. I quickly jumped down towards him and he glanced at me. "Good job." I smiled. He just smiled in return and hunched over to take deep breaths. I placed my hand on on his back and gave him a few pats.

"Sasuke!" I turned to see it was Sakura. "You did it!" she said to Sasuke happily.

I heard the sound of wires snapping and turned to the sound to see Orochimaru making seals. I saw that Sakura fell to her knees and Sasuke was still standing, although trembling.

"I didn't expect you could use Sharingan this much at your age." He said. "You're truly a member of the Uchiha clan, and (Y/n), you turned out well after all these years." he smirked.

"Shut up." I hissed at him.

"I do want you, after all." he smiled and I glared at him, getting ready to dodge. I heard Sasuke yell, and turned a bit towards him, "You're definitely his brother. Your eyes hide more ability than Itachi." He said.

Orochimaru then showed us his sky scroll, and burned it. He proceeded to do a set of seals and his neck elongated towards us. I quickly moved myself in front of Sasuke and felt a sharp bite on my neck. "Always getting in my way." he muttered and threw me aside. I quickly began healing the wound on my neck, trying to reverse the effects of whatever he did. Orochimaru then went again to Sasuke but I couldn't stop this one and I saw the curse mark form on Sasuke's neck. I caught Sasuke as he crumbled to his knees. I was already healing myself with one hand and I couldn't do the same for Sasuke since it already began spreading through his bloodstream.

Orochimaru had left and the sun was setting and Sasuke was still painfully screaming and yelling. He laid his head on my lap, groaning and writhing in pain.

I finished with my wound and I held Sasuke's hand and tried to get him to sit up. He clenched my hand tightly in his, frowning. I leaned him against the tree trunk and examined the bite. The seal was already set and the effects were already starting. "I can only seal it now, but this is only temporary.." I thought biting my thumb and quickly making a temporary seal. "This should help, albeit a little." I told him with a sigh.

"It... " He mumbled and I shook my head telling him not to speak. He let out another scream of pain and then passed out on top of me. I eventually managed to get him on my back.

"Sakura, get Naruto." I said as she just sat there, concerned for Sasuke.

Sasuke's head was on my shoulder, and his breathing was unsteady. We made our way down the tree and found some shelter in a cave like area made by tree roots. I lay Sasuke down and Sakura lay Naruto down.

"Well, this is the worst exam I've taken.." I sighed and sat down beside Naruto with my legs crossed.