MADness!

There was a multitude of cowardice before a mighty wave of terrible rage had begun to rumble. It began subtly although the air was thick with some unpleasant presence at the place that was once home to the most well known night attraction, Fantasmic. Upon the isle that was ultimately destroyed partially by a stray cannonball prior.

As a coward, he ran and got himself separated from the party he traveled with. Gammy...unfortunately found himself wandering into a very dodgy territory, right in the heart of Adventureland. Gammy got himself out of that trash bin and ran down the wrong way entirely, finding himself completely trapped when he saw another form move about in Tarzan's Treehouse. Right in the fakely made canopies, some unknown creature was staring down at him. Right on, Gammy scampered back as soon as it quickly began to leap down upon limb after limb. The Weasel regretted at once that he should have followed the girl, but he was met with a claw to the face followed by an ear-piercing roar of a starving jaguar.

Her fur seemed as bright as light, littered about in ebony spots. Her sharp green eyes shown brightly through the dingy darkness that entrapped most of the park... Her sharp pearly whites gleamed as she took a vicious swipe at the Weasel, able to leave a deep mark on his sweater. The force from the hit sent him rolling right into a planter. To his horror, as he tried to recover, the beast of gold shot out at him from the dark. It was yet another slim escape before the great cat pinned him down with a single powerful paw. Her voice pierced his ears as he curled beneath her, waiting for that final blow— The Jaguar was suddenly taken by absolute surprise when another powerful predator had tackled her. They rolled away into the old entrance to the Jungle Cruise causing a mass amount of chaos, throwing and hitting trash bins and props alike. The other that saved the Weasel's life was no other than a great lion!

Simba put his strength to the test against the speechless and deadly Sabor. Before his fighting skills were a little rusty but he knew he had to protect his own face and mane from fatal strikes and bites. Fur was torn and shred, claws, and teeth clashed and swiped as two heavy bodies flipped over and fell into the empty queue where a few cast members hid away in fright, hiding from the pirates watching outside and the roaming spooks. That wasn't a very good choice since two animated predators were now in a huge battle right below on the first floor of the queue. Many jumped over the railings and down ladders to avoid being caught in the middle of it, but it was going so fast... Simba got a good grip on Sabor's nape and outright rolled over with her before flinging her, with tooth and claw, into the canal river, having her painfully strike against one of the boat hulls. Sabor was in a rage, trying to swim and grab onto the dock, clawing and tearing at it desperately.

Simba had to sit for a moment as people screamed and ran out, in pain and bruised. His claws were still gripping the floor, barely retracted, before he limped to his struggling and beaten opponent stuck in the water. It was too slippery and trying to jump was harder than she thought and Sabor fell right back in after trying to make a move.

"That ought to hold you..." Simba panted before walking off among frantic people, coming out to meet with an ally who was coming fast. The Stag... or the Prince of his own realm, Bambi, who found and faced the weasel who was the cause of all this unnecessary upset.

Gammy was overpowered by the stag's might and only grinned, sheepishly.

"What are you doing out here!?" Bambi bellowed. "Where is the child!? The jewel!?"

"I dunno know where she is!! I just ran!"

"You left their side?? While a battle ensues, you left their side!? Should have left you to Sabor..."

"Fantasyland! We were told to go to Fantasyland! Yes — I left! Happy!?"

"You will regret doing that should that jewel be discovered..." Bambi warned. "Our world is turning to ash and soon this one, and you just cower. Get up!" the Stag ordered.