"Okay, your bag is packed and you are all set to go. Have fun this weekend, I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss*. Don't forget about us." You push away and Jensen grabs his bag to bring out to his car before heading to the airport. "I could never. I will call when I land. I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too Jensen." You blow him a kiss before closing the front door and moving back to your baby. "Yay! Girl's weekend baby! First things first, call aunt Gen to go shopping." You grab your phone and dial for Gen.

Ring, Ring

"Hey (Y/n)."

"Hey Gen. Jensen just left for the weekend for the convention in Connecticut and its officially girls weekend. JJ and I wanted to know if you would care to join our shopping adventure?"

"Yes! I would love to! Jared actually just left too. And the boys are with Jared's parents for the weekend, so it's perfect!"

"Awesome, we will be over in 10 minutes."

"Sounds good. Bye!"

"See ya in a bit." You hang up the phone and get ready for an amazing first weekend alone with JJ.

**********************

The weekends seemed to fly for you and JJ. One second it was Friday and the next it was Sunday. You had gone to the mall on Friday, to the park and to your moms house yesterday, and now today was just a full day on mother daughter time.

"JJ are you ready to see daddy?" You coo to JJ who is smiling up at you in your arms. Creation was live streaming this convention online and you were gonna watch it so JJ can see her Daddy do one of the things he loves to do.

JJ moves her arms up and down excitedly and it made you smile. Moving over to the couch, you turn on the TV and connect it to the internet to watch the live stream. "Okay, here we go!" Letting JJ play with her little bunny blanket, you get the live stream site up just in time for Jared and Jensen to walk on stage. "Look, there's Daddy!" You point excitedly to the screen and JJ follows your gaze. Her toothless mouth turns into a smile and it warms you heart.

"Hey everybody! How's the convention been?"Jared says and he and Jensen sit in the seats on the stage. "My turn to ask the question, Who is here for the first time?" Jensen asks and the camera pans out to the entire convention and the crowd erupts in screams. "Well, welcome to the family. Any highlights so far?" Jensen looks out at the crowd, you would love to be there right now. But, family duties call. And you wouldn't trade it for the world. You make a mental note to bring JJ to a convention on the future. You hear someone scream out "Misha was being mean to baby."  "Oh no..." You said with a laugh. "Misha was doing what?" Jensen asks the girl who must be seemingly close to the stage. "Misha said that it was stupid to drive a 40 year old car." She replied back. "Well, it isn't quite an insult when he can't even do simple math. Baby is actually 51." Jared and said and everyone laughed. "Did he say anything else?" Jensen asked. "Yeah he said that the Impala is a gas guzzler and that is impractical- " "Impractical," Jensen cut the girl off. "And wearing the same clothes everyday is?" The laughs erupted again. "He also said that the boys should be driving a Honda civic."  The girl commented again

"A Honda civic? We could only fit one pistol in the trunk." Jared stated, acting it out and Jensen threw his head back in laughter. You loved when he did that. The rest of the panel went well. You listened to the questions being asked, even a few where about you. "Alright, it's time for the last question," Rob jumped onto the stage and Jared went to get the person to bring on stage and Jensen helped Rob finish singing. "The very last question, yeah!" They both end and Jensen meets Jared in the middle with a young girl. "Everyone meet Jamie." Jared announces and hands her the microphone. "So what's your amazing question?" Jensen asks and she laughs. "So my questions is for you Jensen, sorry Jared," Jared huffs and throws his hat up while everyone laughs and then comes back to stand next to Jamie. "And my questions is, how did you and (Y/n) come up with the name Justice Jay for your daughter? Because I love it!" The whole crowd awed and you looked down and your now sleeping angel. "How did I get so lucky?" You trace her cheek and kiss her forehead.

"Justice jay was all (Y/n)'s doing. (Y/n) really liked the name Justice and she picked Jay because people call me Jay. She's adjusting well and we love her. It's been a little hard this weekend because this is the first weekend I've been away from my family but (Y/n) convinced me to come and I'm glad she did. Thank you guys!" Jensen waves off to the crowd and you turn the TV off to get ready for a early night. You moved upstairs and set your sleeping baby in her crib. She stirs a bit, and you hold your breath, then as she settles you let out the quiet breath and step out of her room. Settling into your own bed after a warm shower, you quick send Jensen a message and he sends on back about just getting onto the plane. You grab your book current from your side stand and read until you can read no more.

**************

You felt your book being moved from your chest and open your eyes enough to see the light turn off. "Woah, what the?" You say in a groggy tone. "Hey, it's just me," It was Jensen. "Just got in and all I wanna do it sleep. But you had your book wide open and the lights on. Always taking care of my Baby girl. Come on, lets sleep." Jensen snakes his arms around your waist and you don't complain. "What time is it?" You ask before sleep gets closer and closer again. "Too early to be awake. I love you, I'm so happy to be home with my beautiful family." Jensen kissed your temple and pulled you tighter to his chest.

"We missed you and I love you too. Night Jay." You hunker down in the bed and soon darkness covers your eyes and sleep consumes your body.

*********************************

Hey guys!

Sorry this is pretty lame, it's more or less just a filler chapter.

Hope you continue to read!

Thanks for all the reads, likes, and comments already!

Xoxo