Young and in Love. XXXxxx

Start from the beginning

Chapter 8

It was now over two months since Lauren freaked out. A lot had happened since now and then; Tri asked Bree to be his girlfriend, Lauren fell down her stairs and had to get a cast for nine weeks on her leg, Bree started doing Yearbook, and Lauren started plagiarizing paragraphs. If not one maybe 2 or 3, but all the same she was sent to the principal's office quite a few times. Bree was a good girl just chilling in her room. Overall Bree knew for a fact that Lauren was changing and not for the better. She hadn't realized but she missed the old Lauren. She would do anything to win her over. Bree smiled slightly and whispered under her breath," Lauren's favorite song is Hot 'n Cold...What comes after you're a yes and you're a no.....YOU'RE IN!!!!!!!!!!"

We'll be BFF's by Saturday. Bree promised herself.

Chapter 9

Lauren snapped her Three Ring binder shut while texting her overly protective mother. She wished she had Art with Bree so she could embarrass her to death. Could a person actually do that? Lauren hoped they could.

She decided to take notes so Mr. Marne would think she was actually paying attention speech about his journey in Paris. As if!!! She was sure the actual nicest place he'd ever been to was 7 Eleven. Lauren was tempted to send a text with her joke to Bree. It took all her strength not to and remember what the brat had done.

She remembered when the friends were 5, made mud masks and put them on their toes till they looked like prunes. She also remembered when Tri would laugh at her jokes, but now he wouldn't even look at her. It wasn't because he was embarrassed that she liked him, but that since he and Bree were officially a couple he only looked at Bree. It was like she was God or something!

Chapter 10

Bree had a good personality, but she knew how to stick up for herself. The longer she was away from Lauren the pushier she became. People weren't annoyed by it, though. Heck she was Bree! She had a funky name, popular friends, and even a boyfriend! The only thing she was missing was a best friend. Ever since Lauren called her tackier then the show they'd watch just to make fun of, Bree decided that after 2 weeks without having Lauren as a BFF she could do anything as she liked. She realized she no longer was willing to befriend that Elle reading hobo! Since realizing she would never again be friends with someone like that she decided to have a party where only Best Friends were invited. Poor gals didn't know, but after sneaking around the party she'd steal one girl's BFF. EVERONE wanted to be Bree's new bestie so there would NO problems whatsoever.

Chapter 11

Lauren knew her social status was falling faster than a leave during fall. There was absolutely nothing she could do about it now. She was to busy plotting revenge against bratty Bree. It was getting hard because Bree was so incredibly smart. Her average grade on her report card was a 99.9%! The worst grade she had ever gotten was a B+! Lauren went into the bathroom and changed into her black and blue tank top with jean super short shorts.

She had to find Tri or else her plan wouldn't work....

Chapter 12

Bree sauntered to her History for 8th graders. While she was coming through the door she pulled out her Razor and texted Tri.

Bree: Hey where r u?

Tri: Stairs..Why?

Bree: Oh well just wanted 2 make sure u weren't flirting with other girls prettier than me.

Tri: That's wrong.

Bree: Oh?

Tri: 1 I'm alone and 2 there are NO girls prettier than you!