"Of course I do but I didn't know how you would take moving back in with me, maybe we aren't there yet," Alex admitted sadly.

(Y/n) turned in her arms never wanting to leave the warming comfort that she provided. "Alex after everything that has happened all rules are off the table, maybe it's too early to move in or go that far but maybe I can still stay with you."

"Okay."

" I'm not cooking for Kara though. "

Alex chuckled. "You will."

" Yeah, I will. " She rolled her eyes.

xxx

(Y/n) ran the third zucchini through the machine, cooking for Kara had turned into a strange double date type scenario, Kara had turned as red as a fire truck when she'd told her Lena would be joining them too.

She smiled at the Zucchini transforming into noodle type creations. Kara is going to get some healthy food for a change, all that fat and fast food can't be nice all the time.

So lost was she in her task that she hadn't notice Alex quietly creep behind her, from a safe short distance just watch her, a smile spread out her lips thinly, she'd thought these moments would never happen again.

"I know you're there." ( Y/n) smiled.

"Damn I thought I was being sneaky."

"No just being a stalker."

Alex chuckled leaping excitedly up close to her, moving her hands to wrap around her waist and bury her head in the hollow of her neck.

"Are you sniffing me?"

"Sure I am, but it's not my fault I haven't done this for over a week." Alex's muffled voice replied.

(Y/n) smiled indulgently. "You are a dork."

"This thing." Alex ventured anxiously.

"What thing?"

"The whole biological clock slowing down thing, does that mean...I mean.....well I..."

(Y/n) turned in her arms to face her. "What are you trying to say?"

"Well I wondered if you still wanted me, I mean I will.."

(Y/n) frowned watching as Alex tried to get out her words and making a total hash of it, what was she trying to say?

"Are you asking if I still want you now that I have you for longer?" (Y/n) asked stone-faced.

Alex rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "Yeah I mean usually a lifetime is shorter and now it's not, so..."

"You think I'll change my mind?"

"Yes."

(Y/n) nodded turning back to her task at hand, "Come and chop these onions." She said giving Alex the large knife to chop them with. "When you have done the onions you can do the tomatoes and olives."

"You haven't answered my question," Alex said busying herself in the chopping, not daring to lift her head and watch her, yet still catching a view in the corner of her eye.

"There is nothing to answer."

"Yeah, there kinda is, my question." Alex shrugged.

"Alex you are silly, I know we haven't fully recovered from what happened between us and then my crazy mother and aunt went nuts and...you know, but you should know by now I'm here for the long run."