"No , I'm joking . You don't have a sunflower tattoo ." He chuckles .

"You almost gave me a heart attack ." I laugh .

"Please don't joke about stuff like that ." He squeezes my hand .

"I'm sorry ." I smile sadly at him .

"It's alright ." He squeezes my hand again .

"I wanted to know Tyler , I've been dreaming about me squeezing your hand vice versa . What is that about ?" I ask him finishing off my plate of food .

"Well you never told me but I always took it as a comforting thing or something to calm me down . I really don't know , you were the only person who really knew ." He shrugs taking my plate .

"Hey ! I'm not full yet ." I say to him hitting his hard chest .

"I'm sorry . Were they not feeding you enough ?" He laughs giving me the containers carrying the Biriyani .

"I think they thought that I was vegetarian , maybe even vegan ." I laugh taking a bite of the cheesy goodness .

"Well I'm almost done with exams , so I'm probably going to spend a lot of time with you . I have permission from your mom to take you out of the house without the drip because you only need it six hours a day . You want to go out today ?" He asks me .

"Depends to where ." I shrug .

"Lets go to Crusty's to have pancakes and waffles , for old times sake ." He smiles .

"How many hours do I have left on this thing ?" I ask him taking my pills .

"Two hours ." He says to me and I nod .

"Okay , I think I can handle two hours . So did we take pictures on our first adventure ?" I ask him .

"The first adventure pictures are on your phone ." He smiles at me .

"Okay , where is my phone ?" I ask wanting to see the pictures .

"Right here ." He unlocks my phone scrolling through the pictures according to the date .

"Here ." He says .

I scroll through the pictures of us laughing in one and another one with ice cream on my cheek .

"I'm guessing this ice cream is because of you ?" I ask looking at the three pictures .

"Yes , but you asked for it ." He laughs .

An hour later my family was in the kitchen making dinner while Tyler and I watched another movie so that we can leave soon . Another hour later we were in Tyler's beautiful Ford Challenger making our way to Crusty's . We enter the diner walking to a very familiar booth .

"Hey Granny , go easy on her ." Tyler says to his granny .

"Hey granny W , how are you ?" I ask as she takes a seat next to me .

"I'm good thanks and you Sweety ?" She kisses my cheek .

"I'm good thanks and you ?" I ask her with a chuckle at the repetition .