Chapter 1 (part 1)

(the vid is just for fun.)

--------------------------------------------

I got off the bus as it arrived at its destination. It took 10 minutes on foot to reach the farm house so I started walking. As I walked towards the farm house I started thinking about the anime marathon, it's gonna be Black butler this time. Even though I have watched it I never got to complete it, one thing or the other always got in the way. I have gotten as far as where Alois and Claude appear but that's it. On the other hand my best friend has no idea what Black butler is so it's a new start for him.

~10 minutes later~

"AH....finally!" I exclaimed as I stood at the porch of the farm house. Just as I was about to unlock the door I heard a car horn from behind me, a red car pulled into the drive way and I instantly knew who it was. I grinned from ear to ear as my best friend got off the car.

"Hey (bf/n)!" I greeted him with a hug.

"Hey buddy!" (bf/n) greeted back.

"Hello (y/n)!" I heard (bf/n)'s mother say from the car.

"Hello Mrs. (Surname)."

"I am leaving (bf/n) in your care (y/n) and (bf/n) try not to be a nuisance to (y/n). You boys take care of yourselves, Ok?"

"Yes mom/Mrs. (Surname)." We said at the same time.

"Bye!" Mrs. (Surname) said as she waved at us and drove off.

(bf/n) and I looked at each other and smiled.

"When did you get here?" He inquired.

"Just now."

"I told you my mom could pick you up. We could have come here together."

"Nah...you know how I am with parents. Even though I have known your mom for as long as I can remember I still don't feel comfortable around her and you know it." I explained as I opened the door and led him inside, all he did was roll his eyes at my response.

"Wow! This place is amazing." (bf/n) exclaimed.

"Now now don't get carried away. You still have to see the TV room. Save some of your gawking for that." I smirked as I pointed towards a room to our right. Eyeing me suspiciously (bf/n) walked forward and opened the door only to freeze on the spot.

"Oh – my - damned – SATAN! It's beautiful." (bf/n) yelled as he teared up and started rubbing his face all over the TV screen.

"Dude stop you are making it dirty with your filth." I scolded (bf/n) as I pushed him away from the screen and wiped it with my hoodie.

"Don't worry kitty I am cleaner than your litter box." (bf/n) said as he smirked in my direction. All I did was look at him with a Wtf' expression. It has been almost a year since he started calling me kitty and I hate, no, hate is too good of a word. I DESPISE it.

"How many times have I told you to not call me that! I have a name, use it." I said as I glared at him.

"But you look so much like a cute little kitty~"

"No I don't so drop it."

"Sure kitty."

"AH! For the love of Satan!" I yelled as I threw my bag at him but he dodged.

"Aw is the little kitty mad~" (bf/n) said as he continued to tease me.

"You know what go to hell. I don't have the time or the patience to deal with this." I said as I stormed out of the room. I could hear him snicker at my reaction but paid no mind to it as I walked towards the kitchen to get some snacks.