Yagi Toshinori

Morning Hike.

Note: Takes place before he slowly loses his quirk.

.

.

.

.

You shift comfortably in bed sleeping soundly worrying nothing but yourself. You're glad that it was Saturday because it was your day off from work and from everything. Nothing to think about just sleep and relaxation.

You had a really rough day yesterday from teaching kids at a middle school that you are currently working at. None of them ever listen to you when you were talking at the front. It pissed you off but you tolerate until one of them made fun of you.

It almost got you into a big trouble but you had back up. Yes, you almost used your quirk against your students and no, none of them got hurt because you know the policy as a teacher.

Sometimes it made you wonder why of all schools, you were placed at some middle school that makes fun of others.

When you were about to drift into dreamland you heard a knock from the front door. You groan and ignore knowing that they'll give up eventually.

But the knocking wouldn't stop but you were still enduring the irritation that it causes you. You just need your beauty sleep that's all and who would be visiting at a time like this as it is only 6 in the morning.

"Wake up [Y/N]!" the voice shouts even though it was muffled but you could clearly heard them and you recognize that voice anywhere.

"[Y/N]!" he shouts as pounds on the door loudly.

So stubborn.

You get off bed and went to the front door to open it and there stands your supposed lame crush with his stupid smile that never left his face.

Honestly though, does he ever frown? That's the question that you've been wondering through the years you were with him.

"Don't you know when to give up?" you grumble, glaring your eyes up to his level. Although you were small comparing to him but his beastly height doesn't scare you at all.

"Hm? Did you forget our promise yesterday?" he questioned you raising a brow at you.

You were quiet all of a sudden thinking of what the promise is that he is talking about. Promise? You never promised anything. All you remembered was that he backed you up yesterday from getting into trouble and that's it.

"Not a clue," you bluntly reply making him facepalm.

He flicked your forehead.

"Morning hike," he said.

That's when it hit you. Of course, how could you forget the promise, the promise that you never agreed but have to because he saved you and your job yesterday. The promise that supposedly have no meaning but it is to him.

You huffed an air and let him in.

"Wait in the living room, I'll go get dressed," you monotoned.

And he gladly excused himself entering your apartment.

_______________________________________

You need a time out, you seriously need a time out. Hiking doesn't suit you at all and you are most certainly hate it when there are too many stairs to climb.

Toshinori was slowly leaving you behind and you wondered how that man isn't exhausted at all while you're here running out of air almost feeling like you were about to dieㅡ especially your legs, they were sore and too heavy to move but you had to endure it for now.