Kirishima Eijirou

First Time.

.

.

.

.

You've done it, you've finally done it and you didn't think it would with someone who as idiotic as your dad but it doesn't change the fact that you have finally done it.

"[Y/N], what are you being shy for I've seen everything already!" he laughed.

You sunk further in bed under the blanket to hide your blush grumbling some mean words to describe him. True that you're going out with him but doing it was too soon for you and you were loss for words of how crazy and scary it was. Now you know why the non-virgins regretted doing it.

But then again it was quite an experience for you.

Enough about that now that you're back to reality you were still too embarrassed to get out of bed and you badly wanted to put your clothes on to get comfortable in his room but judging by the smirk that he's currently putting on, you can't. You were too shy.

You looked over to him staring at his grinning face while reading the manga you brought from your house. Your face reddens and you covered your whole body with the blanket leaving a sigh from your mouth.

"Kirishima...... san," you called loud enough so he could hear you.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"C-Can you please pick up my c-clothes on th-the floor?" you stuttered.

He smirks at the request and you felt the blanket being pulled which makes you panicked, you fought back pulling it to cover yourself but it didn't stop him from giving up. It felt unfair when he uses his quirk to pull the blanket off of you so you gave up. His grip was too strong for you to bear.

You covered your whole body and looked away from him not wanting to see his embarrassing reaction towards you.

"Come on babe, I've seen everything," you felt him getting closer to you as he slowly remove your arms from covering yourself.

He grinned.

And you were loss for words. You didn't know what to say or what to do. You heart was thumping loudly inside your chest as it was overwhelmed with nervourness. God.. he was so hot.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" he smirked.

You gulped.

"Are you thinking about round 2?" he lifted your chin up to look at him closely in his eyes.

And just like that, legend says that [Y/N] died in the arms of the man who took her v-card.

____________________

Eh... I feel unsatisfied but hope ya'll like this short! Thanks for reading.

Edit: Forgot to say that this was a request from a certain reader who forced me to write this. *eye roll*