Izuku Midoriya

Awkward

.

.

.

.

"Do you think it's that simple to help you?" you asked glaring slightly at the boy who was standing next to you, "And what part of privacy that you don't know?"

He was blushing madly because he had finally had the courage to talk to you. You, the girl with a unique quirk but belonged to the business class. You, the girl who shut everyone from you who prefers to be alone and depend on one self.

But for some reason, you suddenly attract some particular boy from the hero course which bothers you.

"Look, if you have nothing else to say, just leave," you coldly say as you stood up from your place to leave your classroom.

But before you could even set foot in the hallway his shout stopped you.

"Please! Please just help me!" he shouted.

You gritted your teeth and pinched the bridge of your nose feeling frustration at the 1-A student.

"Fine," you sighed, giving in to his request.

He smiled by your response but you scowl in return. If only you were allowed to kill, if only you didn't come to U.A your privacy would've remained permenant.

.

"You should've give up if you're this awkward," you said while eating your ice-cream.

You and Midoriya were sitting on the bench at a nearby park. It felt uncomfortable for you since he's being awkward and you hated the tension between you two but you kept your cool just so he wouldn't freak out.

You stared at the sky watching the clouds moving as you get the hang of his presence and his awkwardness. You stiffled a laugh when you saw a weird cloud passed by.

"Hey, that cloud looks like Aizawa sensei but old," you pointed as you laugh.

You turn to Midoriya to see his reaction but all you saw was his flaming-red-tomato face which worries you.

"Are you okay?" you asked touching his shoulder.

He jumped up, lips quivering. He was being panicky and it freaks you out.

"I-I like you," he yelled getting all the attention from everyone at the park.

Your jaw drop in disbelief. You couldn't hear what you just heard but when you think about it no one would ask for a date unless they like you.

But then again you never thought that someone would like you since you're a loner.

"I'm sorry but you're too awkward to my liking," you responded with no hesitation.

It led him to a shock that he starts freaking out saying some things that you couldn't work out what he was talking about. You sighed.

Another troublesome kid.

________
__________
________

Thank you for reading!