Aizawa Shouta

Cheated

.

.

.

.

You skipped your way through the sidewalk that leads to the U.A dorm. You had access to enter because you came to visit your for boyfriend. Thinking about what you will be doing with him after so long excites you and you can't really wait.

It's been three months since you haven't seen him because of his busy schedule so today, you decided to pay him a surprise visit.

As you enter the lobby of the teacher's dorm, you bowed your head at every teacher that were present there and gave them an awkward smile. Aizawa did introduced you to some but not all of them.

You went up the stairs where it leads to the teachers' rooms and walk down the corridor towards his room.

As you spotted his door room, your face lighten up excitedly and run for the room until you heard something coming from the inside as you grab the door knob. It didn't sound anything like Aizawa but there was a girl's voice and it sounded whiny and annoying.

You frown.

To make sure that you're at the right room you decided to knock instead of bursting through the door. So you knocked lightly and wait for the door to be opened.

The room got quiet and you could hear footsteps approaching the door.

Your heart rate beats faster than usually. You were nervous and shaky but you were mainly scared.

Once the door was opened you spotted him standing infront of you. His usually droopy eyes fell onto yours and beside him is a girl, holding onto him as if he is hers but what's amusing is that she is drunk and wearing a bra.

You didn't know how to react in these situation and Aizawa didnt seem to surprised by your presence, you look into his eyes looking for some guilt but nothing was there. You couldn't read him.

A smile appeared on your face, a sad smile.

"I guess I got the wrong room," you said turning your back towards him and walk down the corridor.

Aizawa was actually surprised that you were there. He knew that you have already seen probably everything. When he opened the door without looking through the peephole he regretted it. He didn't know what to say but you seemed calm.

But he should've looked through the pephole.

He pushed the girl beside him off of him and chased you down the corridor. You noticed him running towards you and made a run for it as fast as you can before he could catch up. One thing the crossed Aizawa's mind is your pain, you're good at hiding them and you don't really show them. He's aware of his action,he thought he'll end it before you caught them. He was supposed to end it today before you caught them but he was too late.

When he caught up to you, he grabbed you by the arm and you stopped running. He was panting heavily from chasing you and you were in the same position as him too.

"You don't need to explain," he heard your voice crack so he let go of your arm.

"I know," he said.

"But Thank You for everything you've done," you smiled as you looked up to him with tears streaming down your cheeks.

I'm sorry.

"Yeah," he nodded.

You turn around facing your back towards him and left. Aizawa stood still in position staring at your back. He felt his heart clenched at the sight and usually when you're in such a state he'd hug you. He wanted to hug you so much but something was holding him back.

He knew you wouldn't like it if he did because he knew that you were upset and betrayed by his actions.

He wanted to hug you but it was too late.

The relationship that you two had just ended and he should've said he's sorry before you left.

And that you shouldn't have left your wallet in the corridor.

.

.

.

.

A/N: As requested by @FelineFreak I hope you like it! I'm sorry if it's too short for you, I'm not really used to writing Boyfriends cheating on their girlfriends but yeah. Hope you enjoy! Thank You for requesting.