Rwby Vol.2 Part 2

Start from the beginning

Later,Your POV

Team DL,RWBY,and JNPR are in the library,RWBY playing a board game,JPR reading books or comics,and DL doing some homework.

Ruby:Hmm...Alright... (How can my ears pick up that?) Yang Xiao Long,prepare your kingdom for battle! | Yang:Bring it on! (she pumps her fist in the air) | Ruby:I deploy,the Atlesian Air Fleet! (Yang gasps in 'shock') Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly! | Yang:*gasps in 'shock'* You fiend! | Ruby:And since Atlas is part of Mantle,my repair time only lasts one turn. (Yang laughs in triump,while Ruby gasps in shock) | Yang:Pretty sneaky sis,but you've just activated my trap card. (ruby gasps in shock again) Giant Nevermore!

You:Should we tell them to be more quiet? | Jack:Let them have their fun. | You:Ok then.

Yang:HAH! | Ruby:NOOOOOOOO,MY FEARLESS SOLDIERS! | Yang:Eh,most of them were probably androids. | Ruby:Goodbye my friends,you will be avenged. | Yang:Not until I draw my rewards,which are doubled this round,thanks to the Mistral trade route! | Ruby:Bah! | Yang:Oh! And what's this? The smugglers of wind path?! | Ruby:BAH! BAH,I SAY!

I saw something small that was going to hit me in my peripherals,so i quickly grab it right before it hit me,a small deathstalker statue. I walk to the table their using to play the board game.

You:I think this is yours. | Ruby:Y/n! Yang's cheating! | You:Possibly,when she says the smugglers of something,the way she said it is like she set it up. | Yang:What! No...I wouldn't cheat in a board game. | Jack:Right....... | You:I'll try and help you.

You lift Ruby up and she's surprisingly light,and put her down on your lap.

You:Your so light Rubes. Not in a bad way. | Ruby:Th-Thank you Y/n. | Yang:Well Weiss,it's your turn! | Weiss:I have...absolutely no idea what's going on. | Yang:Look,its easy. You're playing as Vacuo,which means all Vacuo-based cards have a bonus. | Weiss:That sounds dumb. (I give her a 'really' look) | Yang:See...You've got Sandstorm,Dessert Scavenge-- Oh! Oh! Resourceful Raider! See,now you you can take Ruby's discarded air fleet-- | Ruby:Nooooo.... (a waterfall of tears are coming out of her eyes) | Yang:-- and put it in your hand! | Weiss:Okay...? | Yang:And since Vacuo warriors have an endurance boost against natural hazards,you could use Sandstorm to disable my ground forces and simultaneously infiltrate my kingdom! | You:Too much information to keep up. (my eyes are swirls because on how much you have to remember to play this board game) | Weiss:And that means? (she says to Yang) | Ruby:You're just three moves away from conquering Remnant! (her voice is desperate) (Poor Rubes.)

Suddenly Weiss stands up and places the card while laughing evilly

Weiss:YES! FEAR THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF MY FORCES! COWER AS THEY PILLAGE YOUR HOMES AND WEEP AS THEY TAKE YOUR CHILDREN FROM YOUR VERY ARMS--! | Yang:Trap card. | Weiss:Huh?

Yang shuffles around the statues on the board game

Yang:Your armies have been destroyed. | Weiss:I hate this game of emotions we play! (she is crying waterfalls now) | Ruby:*she jumps into her arms* Stay strong,Weiss. We'll make it through this together. | Weiss:Shut up! (she hugs Ruby) Dont touch me! (Even though you are hugging each other)

Yang:Alright Blake,you're up!

I look in Yang's direction and see that she is sitting of Jack's lap now,with her hands behind his head while leaning a bit.

Blake:Huh? Oh! Umm...Sorry,what am I doing?

Weiss and Ruby are back to normal while Ruby is back sitting on my lap.