8. Wait

Chapter 8
Encounter

"Good morning, Mr. Lee." Jaehyun told his employee and smiled at him. "I love your surname, Donghyuck." Jaehyun said.

Donghyuck looked at his employer with confusion, "May I ask why?"

"My soulmate is a Lee, you know." He smiled as if he remembered something from the past, how he met Taeyong and how they are inlove with each other now.

"Oh, your soulmate has a good surname. Lee's are good looking though." Donghyuck said and smiled too. Well, of course, he is Lee Donghyuck, and he is good looking.

I wonder what's my soulmate's surname. He thought but quickly washed the thought away.

"Oh before I forget, the one you're working with is my soulmate's brother, Mark. He is a Lee too, so maybe you can get along, he is also the same age as you." Jaehyun gave him his uniform, he then stormed out of the office and went to the locker room when he accidentally bumped into someone.

Again? Because the last time he bumped into someone something happened.

He looked up and saw a man, in his 20's with pink hair, big eyes, sharp jaw, a good looking man. "Oh, sorry." He said and went inside Jaehyun's office.

"That's Lee Taeyong, Jaehyun's soulmate." Jungwoo said beside him, he's now wearing the uniform. "Go change already." He added.

Donghyuck went inside the locker room, little did he know, another Lee entered the coffee shop.

After he put on his uniform, he looked at his reflection in the mirror but his hair got his attention.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" He quickly got out of the locker room and roamed his eyes. "JUNGWOO!" He shouted, making the other customers look at him, as well as Jungwoo. He just said a simple sorry.

"Fuck.... your hair..." Jungwoo said while looking at his hair. "Your soulmate's here oh my god."

"I know, now where the hell is he?!" He said and shut his eyes tightly because confusion.

***

"So Mark will work here starting today." Taeyong told Jaehyun and smiled.

The door of his office opened, "Sorry, I was late, I just stayed at the car for a few minutes because I was too lazy to ----- uhm, what are the two of you looking at?" Mark asked the two boys who's now looking at him, no staring at him.

"Hair.. Mark." Taeyong said. Mark looked at himself through Jaehyun's mirror and saw his hair turning blonde!

"Hyung!" Mark shouted. "My hair!"

"We know! Your soulmate is here!" Jaehyun shouted too. Taeyong and Jaehyun looked at each other and grabbed Mark outside the office.

"I hope he's just here and haven't walked away yet." Taeyong said.

Jaehyun looked at the shop, there are customers, and then he saw Donghyuck running outside the locker room.

"JUNGWOO!" He shouted at Jungwoo but then uttered a sorry when the customers looked at him. He saw his hair, it's red.

"Jae... is that boy your new employee?" Taeyong said.

"Listen, I don't know if it's right to conclude, but minutes before you came to my office, he was there, and his hair was completely black. Now he got out of the locker room, his hair's red." Jaehyun explained to his boyfriend.

"Oh god." They looked at each other as if they know what's happening. They grabbed Mark again towards Donghyuck and Jungwoo's direction. "What the-" Mark said.

"Donghyuck." Jaehyun called him and he turned around. But then his eyes also looked at the guy beside him.

Donghyuck's eyes met Mark's.

Mark's eyes met Donghyuck's.

"This is Mark, you're now working with each other." Jaehyun said. But the two boys are just looking with each other.

"Mark Lee." Mark was the first one to lend his hand to Donghyuck. His hair is red, lucky him, he found his soulmate, while I am here, not knowing where is mine.

"Lee Donghyuck." Donghyuck said and grabbed Mark's hand, he saw his hair, it's blonde. Blonde hair? He felt envious and asked himself where is his soulmate, but the guy right in front of him already met his.

Mark was confused, he have heard this name before, but then he saw Jungwoo beside him and knew where he heard it. Jungwoo's friend.

"Now we have to wait for thirty minutes..." Taeyong whispered at Jaehyun.