2. Where Are You?

Why am I even here?

Mark questioned himself while looking at his friends, and Jungwoo's friends. Jungwoo is the soulmate of Lucas, his bestfriend, and they've been together for one year so he got to meet Jungwoo's friends too.

"So you'll help us right?" Jungwoo asked them, they answered yes, besides, they have no choice.

"Uhm, what will happen again?" Jisung asked Jungwoo while scratching his nape. He didn't get all what he said.

Jungwoo just smiled at him and said, "Let me repeat it. So our friend, Donghyuck, who's gone for four years will be back next week. And we need YOU to help us prepare a surprise party for him. Well, Me and Jaemin will pick him up from the bus station since he doesn't know where we live."

Jaemin continued what Jungwoo's saying, "We need your help because obviously, this guy right here," he looked at Jeno, "can't handle all of the preparations. So we need a bunch of people who will cook, who will design and who will do everything that needs to be done since Jungwoo and I will as said, pick up Donghyuck."

"And you need to tell us what's happening because we need to know if we need to distract Donghyuck if everything's not yet ready." Jungwoo finished the explanation.

Actually, it was easy to understand, and all of them understood that earlier, Jisung's just distracted because he keeps on looking and whispering things on Chenle.

"But Donghyuck is not my friend." Mark said, making all of the others look at him.

"He will be." Renjun told him.

"I'm sure you will get along together, you have the same age." Jeno said.

"Still, I don't know him."

"Then get to know him, easy, man." Lucas looked at Mark.

"But-"

"No buts, you're gonna help us, and we ALL want to help even if we don't know this Donghyuck." Jisung said, "Chenle will let you borrow his XBOX."

"What?! I didn't say-" He was cut off because his friends looked at him like they're saying that he needs to agree. "Fine." He gave up.

"Then count me in." Mark said without hesitations.

"Well, I guess the meeting's over, see you next saturday!" Jeno said as he stood up with Jaemin. He clunged his hands to his soulmate's arms. Mark can't stop himself from being envy.

"They have a date again. Wow." Jungwoo said. And looked at Lucas. Oh Man. Mark thought.

"Let's have a date too, Babe." Lucas told him and he agreed happily. In the blink of an eye, the two disappeared.

"You too?" Mark questioned Chenle and Jisung as they stood up. The both of them nodded and went out of the coffee shop.

"Well, I guess, I have to visit Herin." Renjun smiled. He smiled too.

"Go on." He can't resist Renjun, and he can't blame him if he wants to be with his girlfriend, nobody knows if she'll be alright or not.

My soulmate, where the hell are you?