16. Jealous Donghyuck?

Chapter 16
Jealous Donghyuck?

If looks could kill, Mark and Hina would be on their graves now. Donghyuck just can't stand what he's seeing right now.

This is a fucking coffee shop, not a hotel. He thought.

Hina's clinging so much on Mark and Mark doesn't seem to mind it. He was looking intently at them when Mark looked at him. Donghyuck looked away.

"Hyuck." Jaehyun called him. "Be careful with the way you look, you might scare the customers." Donghyuck realized that he's been frowning since morning.

He nodded and continued to work.

"Mark! HAHAHAHA!" Donghyuck looked at where the laugh came from, Hina was holding onto Mark and she's laughing.

Girl, find your own soulmate, geez.

Little did they know, Jaehyun was there, completely looking at them, thinking of something. He smiled.

"Mark! Donghyuck!" Jaehyun called them, they both went to their boss and asked why.

"We ran out of tissue papers, please buy some. And oh, our sugar will also be out of stock, buy." Jaehyun said. The two obliged.

As they removed their aprons, Hina talked beside Mark. "Can I come with you?"

Before Mark could answer, Jaehyun said "No, you are not my employee. This work is exclusive for my employees only. So. You can't." Then he winked at Donghyuck. Hina just sighed and look down. Knowing that she can't do anything anymore.

Thank you, hyung. Donghyuck thought.

*****

Mark was looking at Donghyuck, he noticed that the boy's not in a good mood. He rarely talks.

"Is there a problem?" He asked. "Are you sick or something?"

Donghyuck just acted like he didn't hear him. As if you care Donghyuck thought.

They were now done buying anything when Mark recieved a message from Jaehyun telling them to buy a bucket of chicken.

"We need to stop by, Jaehyun hyung wants us to buy a bucket of chicken." Mark told Donghyuck.

As they sat down while waiting for the take out, Donghyuck could feel that Mark was looking at him. He was studying his moves.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, feeling concious because of Mark's stare.

"Is it bad? You were looking at me like this also earlier." Mark said and looked at him

What... He panicked inside.

"So you notice it? I thought your whole attention was on Hina." Donghyuck said and looked outside.

"Are you jea-"

"No."

Mark kept quiet and Donghyuck also. Mark can't hide his smile, knowing that the other guy is jealous.

Why the fuck am I happy knowing that he is jealous of me and Hina? He asked himself.

WHY IS HE SMILING WHY IS HE FUCKING SMILING HIS SMILE IS SO BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD. Donghyuck though because he saw how Mark's smile formed on his face.

"She's my friend." Mark said.

"She liked me before." He added.

"She confessed when we were younger though." Donghyuck knows that.

"She was my first kiss." Donghyuck also fucking knows that.

And she's getting into my nerves.

"But she's not my soulmate." This time he looked at Mark. He saw sincerity in those eyes. Why is it there?

"My soulmate is right in front of me though." Mark shrugged as he said that, it's like it's so easy for him to say.

Their take-out came but before they could stand up, Mark said something that made Donghyuck's heart beat fast.

"You don't need to be jealous, you're my soulmate, I am yours."

Why is he like this... I can't understand him.