12. The Date pt. 2

Chapter 12
The Date pt. 2

After the carousel, they got to experience more rides too. But the most enjoyable for them was the horror house.

"Are we sure?" Lucas asked when they are now near the entrance. "I mean, we're not inside yet, we can back out you know." He shrugged.

Jisung whispered at him, "I'm scared too. But we need to continue the plan."

The members hushed him to be quiet as they entered the horror house. Lucas is linking onto Jungwoo's arms. Jisung and Chenle are hugging each other. Jeno and Jaemin are holding hands.

And as usual, Mark and Donghyuck are awkwardly standing beside each other.

They are now walking when Donghyuck was pushed by someone who's running making him got closer to Mark and earned his balance by putting his hands to his chest. His instinct was to wrap his hands around Donghyuck's waist. They were both surprised, eyes widened.

"Oops. Sorry!" Chenle said and laughed while looking at Mark and Donghyuck.

"Fuck..." Mark whispered and helped Donghyuck to stand again. "That kid."

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" Chenle's laugh become a loud scream when a white lady suddenly appeared to his side. Making them cover their ears.

They continued on walking while Mark and Donghyuck are back to their position, the awkward position. There's no part of their body that's touching and it frustrates the other couples.

Jungwoo mouthed at the others, "Do someting!" making them think.

Lucas, which is standing behind Mark, thought of a plan, he went down and gripped the other's ankle making him jump and hold onto Donghyuck's arms.

"What the-" Donghyuck confusedly said as he held Mark too to keep his balance.

They're now hugging each other.

"What was that?!" He asked while his hands are still on Donghyuck.

Their friends are keeping their laughters to themselves, silently looking in each other's eyes knowing that they are all enjoying this, well, expect for the other two. But are they really not enjoying this?

"I dropped my wallet and will pick it up but I touched your ankle instead. Sorry." Lucas said and showed them the wallet that he "dropped" and continued walking.

"That's my boy." Jungwoo told him and held his hand again making Lucas blush.

Screams filled the horror house and they are now screaming too. Mark and Donghyuck are scared but they're trying not to hold each other to avoid the positions they were in earlier.

"We're near the exit..." Jeno whispered at Jaemin, "Are you really going to do what you think of doing?" He asked.

Jaemin nodded, "It's now or never." He said, whispering too.

"But what if they get mad?" Jeno asked worriedly.

"Well, at least we succeed." Jaemin answered his boyfriend while smiling like an idiot.

As they went near the entrance, they all went behind Donghyuck and Mark.

"They hate each other right? Why are they beside each other?" Jisung asked.

"That's what you call love hate relationship." Chenle answered.

"It's called indenial stage," Lucas said.

They all agreed, at what Chenle and Lucas said. Jaemin cleared his thought and winked at them. They looked surprised because they know what Jaemin plan is.

Jaemin went beside Donghyuck while Jeno went beside Mark.

Jungwoo immediately took out his camera.

"Don't look at your left," Jaemin whispered at Donghyuck the same time Jeno whispered to Mark, "Don't look at your right."

But they all know that if you warn someone to do something, they will do it. Donghyuck and Mark looked at the direction that Jaemin and Jeno told them, they both know that they will just see each other but they're also confused why they are forbidden to look.

Did something happened to Mark? Donghyuck asked himself.

Why can't I look at Donghyuck? Mark thought.

They're now facing each other when Jaemin screamed, "Now Jeno!"

Mark felt a hand pushing him Donghyuck with all force making him lose his balance and fall at Donghyuck's body. On the other hand, Donghyuck lost his balance too and they both fell on the floor, eyes closed.

WHAT THE FUCK

Donghyuck thought as he felt something soft on his lips, eyes still closed and don't want to open them because he's afraid that what he's thinking is true.

SHIT

Mark screamed in his thought when he fell on Donghyuck and his lips landed on something too. He can't open his eyes because he knows what he's feeling on his lips now.

They both opened their eyes slowly and saw each other's widened eyes. As they both know what's happening right now.

They're kissing.

Mark's lips on Donghyuck's.

Donghyuck's lips on Mark's.

And what's worse is,

THEY'RE FUCKING ENJOYING IT. THE KISS.

==========

A/N: HAPPY 1.16K READS GUYS! THANK YOU!!!

That's just the horror house HAHAHA GUYS. I'M WRONG. IT'S NOT JUST A PART TWO. THEY WILL BE PART THREE, THAT'S FINAL HAHAHAHA.

If you're confused while I can't publish it on the same chapter, I want each chapter to have 500-700 words only. 😊