1. I have Black.

"I'm scared." Mark told his friend Lucas, who's eyes focused on the movie they're watching and is eating popcorn.

"Huh? Why?" Lucas asked his friend, confusedly. "Did you see a ghost?" He added, now he's looking at Mark.

"No... it's just that, I'm 19. And my hair, it's still black." He lowered his gaze to his lap. What he said caught the attention of his other friends.

"Mark, there's nothing to worry about. You'll meet your soulmate soon." Chenle told his friend while holding Jisung's hand, his soulmate.

"He's right, don't lose hope, man, Jungwoo and I met the day before his 20th birthday. So.." Lucas shrugged. He's trying to give Mark hope that he won't die.

"At least your hair doesn't turn white." Renjun said, with a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Mine will turn white sooner or later." As he said that, Lucas hugged him.

"Shh, Renjun, Herin will survive ok? It's been only one year since she got into a coma." He said, still hugging him.

"It's been one year since she got into a coma." Renjun answered, emphasizing the word "been". They know his struggle, they were there, when Herin and him got into an accident, Renjun just slept for three days, but his soulmate haven't waking up for one year. And she only has life support.

Jisung, Chenle, Him and Lucas hugged Renjun, while he cried.

Mark doesn't want that, his hair turning into white, it's fine to be black, but White is a cursed color. Once your hair turns white, your soulmste died. And that's the most aweful thing in the world.

No, it's not fine to have black hair. I really need to meet my soulmate. Mark told himself.

He looked at his friends.

Lucas has blonde hair,

Jisung has blue,

Chenle has purple,

Renjun has red,

And I have black.

Their friends suggested to watch Comedy, so Renjun and Mark will feel okay, and they suceeded.

********

"Guys, I have good news!" Donghyuck told his friend while jumping.

"Dude, stop jumping! We can barely see you, the camera's out of focus, jeez." Jeno told him with a frown in his face.

"Sorry, Jeno, I'm just too happy ok?" He now sit down on his chair and placed his cellphone in his side table. "Ready to hear the good news?"

"Face timing at you is a bad news itself. So no." Jeno said again.

"Babe, stop that." Jaemin told his boyfriend.

"Sorry, babe." He pouted.

"The two of you done flirting? I can now announce what I have to announce?" Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "So here it is.."

"Hi Donghyuck!" Jungwoo came in and waved at him. "Sorry I was late, Lucas called me." He smiled. His soulmate.

"That's fine." He smiled at him too. "Now that we're complete, okay, I'll now announce that after spending four years here in this province. I'll now come back there in the city!" Again, he stood up and jumped.

"What?" "That's nice!" "OMG WHEN?!"

"Next week, I'll be there." His friends asked why he has to go back, "My mom said that she's worried, I am now 18 and my hair's still black. So she will send me to the city because she said that maybe I can see my soulmate there." He pouted.

"Oh dear, we can't wait for you to come back! We missed you alot!" Jungwoo told him and kissed the screen. The other two agreed, even Jeno.

He can't wait to be with them again, they have to be separated for four years because his father died, so that means that her mother has white hair (not because of aging though).

He looked at his friends, they have hair colors.

Jungwoo's hair color is ash gray,

Jaemin's brown,

Jeno's dark green,

And I have black.

They continued their chitchats and told each other how excited they are. He missed them, and so they are.