Oh, Sorry.

Vic's//

I walked into the front office, my little brother, who isn't so little, traveling behind.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The receptionist said liking at us. "Hi, I'm Mike Fuentes and his is Vic Fuentes." Mike said, signing while taking so I could understand.

"Ar you deaf?" Asked the woman. "No, I am." I said, joining the conversation. "Oh, but you talk?" She asked.

"I'm an oral deaf." I said. She nodded. She started talking while looking down. I couldnt understand. All I got was "room" and "locker".

I locked at Mike for some help. "You'll have an interpreter in each class. You're locker is 5824" he signed. I nodded.

"Have a good day, boys!" She said, handing is our schedules.

This is my second hearing school, and I'm most likely the only deaf kid. I sighed at my thoughts.

I continued walked until a felt a bump on my shoulder. I looked up. "I'm so sorry." He said. "It's fine." I said.

He looked down and said something. "Excuse me, can you repeat that?" I asked.

Apparently he did but didn't look at me. "You have to look at me when you talk." I said. He looked up with his eyebrows cocked. "I'm deaf. But I can read lips, so you have to look at me when you talk." I said.

He nodded. "Sorry." He said.

"It's no problem." I said and signed.

"There's the bell." He said. I looked at my watch that was flashing. "Thanks." I said and walked away to my first period class.

My interpreter came in as the students did.

"Class we have a new student!" Said the teacher. He motioned for me to come to the front. I did.

"Hi." I signed. Everyone waved. "I'm Vic." I signed, the interpreter repeated.

"I'm deaf." I signed, the interpreter repeated. "I like music and to sing. Hopefully, I don't intrude on you guys." I signed, the interpreter repeated.

Then I sat down.