Chapter 10

oohh shin-kun's birthday is approaching people~~!! speaking of shin, @PoisonKiss hi~~!! it has been a while since i talked to you~~♥ and ganbare in your studies~♪

And hi sis @Nanamicchi ~~!! good luck in your studies~~!!♥♥

WARNING: LAME CONTENTS XXDD

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Haruki's POV

As expected, they used the whole court now. so we need to provoke big fat meanie to use the whole court? they really are underestimating us. back to the goal that has been broken by nii-chan.

"how much.....does a backboard cause?" tet-kun asked to himself

"eh?! we've got to pay for it?!" nii-chan exclaimed

"oi nii-chan! YOU got to pay for it, not WE !" i playfully shouted at him

"Urusai!" nii-chan shouted.'ehehehe that's his fault for having a monster strenght XD'

TIME SKIP (GOMEN~!! TT.TT i just narrate what she sees in the game kay? ^_^)

the practice match resumes and looks like they are subbing in ryou-kun. as usual, when he steps on the court, his fangirls go gaga on him.

As for the match, it was intense especially between two aces of two teams. now that i've notice, ryou-kun is not the same as we are in teiko. in terms of strenght of course. as the match prolongs, ryou-kun gets serious.

'*gulp* w-what is this feeling? it sends shiver into my spine when i see that expression of him'

Then at the middle of the game, ryou-kun did not notice tet-kun was behind him and accidentally hit him.

"tet-kun!" i called and i immediately get the medical kit. then riko-senpai called a timeout

"kuroko are you alright?" hyuuga-senpai asked

"I'm ok--" he fainted.

riko-senpai decided that he was subbing out tet-kun and sub out koganei-senpai. i told riko-senpai to just concentrate at the game while i tend tet-kun's wound in the head.

Kuroko's POV

i was behind kise-kun to steal the ball from him.then,the last thing i know is,i've been accidentally hitted by kise-kun.then...

"tet-kun!" i heard haruki-san shouted.'did she just called me tet-kun? that means she remembers me?' then i fainted

Kise's POV

'kurokocchi...' their coach called a timeout then harucchi quickly tends kurokocchi's head. i felt my heart tightens as harucchi tends him. maybe it was jealousy? or envy? maybe both. jealousy and envy because harucchi is worried about him. i just shrugged and concentrate in the match. i'll think about it after the game.

Haruki's POV

the timeout has ended amd the match resumes. when i'm finished tending the still unconscious tet-kun, i let his head rest in my lap.'hmm i wonder if his hair is smooth...' i stroke his hair 'wow i thought it's spiky~! but it's surprisingly soft and fluffy!' i suddenly said

"tet-kun,why are you so reckless?" i whispered.'i'm not hoping that he will hear me though'

"haruki-san..."

"tet-kun you're awake! are you okay?! does it hurt?!" i panicked 'gosh who am i?! his mom?!'

"I'm fine haruki-san"

"mou~! stop with the 'haruki-san' i feel like an old woman =3=" i said while pouting

"ja, i'll call you haru-chan then. do you remember me now?"

"hmm" i nodded

Kuroko's POV

after 5 lonely years,she finally remembers me,i'm so happy. but i can't just tell her that i love her. it can wait IF kise-kun will not interfere.

"what else do you remember?"

"hmm...the time we met at the court,there i met you and shige-kun. ah and last night, i remembered the time the mean boy bumped into you and causing you to have a wound? if i saw him again i will give him my piece of my mind~!" haru-chan said.i internally smiled.

"at least you remember something,haru-chan" i smiled at her.only for her

Haruki's POV

'w-wait again?! w-what's wrong with this stupid heart of mine?! it's beating too fast!!' i just shrugged this stupid feelings and tried to concentrate in the game.'i wonder if nii-chan can par with the other 4? no! be positive,haruki! don't let negative thoughts plague your smart mind!'

"wow~! the line-up looks good~! there's izuki-senpai,hyuuga-senpai,nii-chan,mitobe-senpai and koganei-senpai!" then i heard izuki-senpai let out a pun 'it's funny XXDD but hyuuga-senpai find it annoying'

TIME SKIP (brought to you by your stupid and lazy author XXDD)

(still Haruki's POV)

it's only 3 minutes remaining before the 3rd quarter ends.

"ne senpai is there no way out of this?" 'kaijo is in the lead!! i can't watch'

"because of the high pace of the first half,they don't have the stamina left for a complex strategy...if at least kuroko-kun was playing..." riko-senpai trailed off

"then senpai IF tet-kun will play,we can turn the tables now?" i hesitantly asked

"yes that's what i have in mind" senpai said

then suddenly tet-kun stands up.'what is he thinking?!'

"good morning....well then i am going" 'WHAT?!' i stood up

"tet-kun?! please rest! senpai said 'if at least' right?!" i said that as i blocked his way.

"the situation will change if i go back on court. that's what the coach said right,haru-chan?" then he turned to senpai "coach i beg of you...on top of that,i made a promise to become kagami-kun's shadow"

"tet-kun..." 'im worried about him'

Riko's POV

i just gave a frustrated sigh.kuroko-kun is so stubborn.i guess i can't help it.

"alright..! but if i think it's even a little bit dangerous,i'm subbing you out immediately"

Unknown's POV

"nii-chan~! i want to see haru-chan now~! can you please hurry up?"

"im trying! shit...we're playing rock,paper,scissors at each traffic light to decide who pedals...why has it never been your turn yet?!"

"my horoscope this morning said that it would be the best day for cancer"

"is that really related?! by the way,going all the way just to watch a practice game,are the guys from your middle school that strong?!"

"a copy cat and an invisible man"

"that's supposed to be strong!?"

"come on hurry up! the match is almost over!"

"go nii-chan gambatte~!!"

"it's probably the fourth quarter already!!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

i'll just stop it here~~!! i know -__- it's kinda LAME i will make it up to you in the next UD~!! ^_~*

tell me about your thoughts about the chapter okay~~♥ don't worry i won't bite ^_^

(^0^)/ ja ne~~♥