Book one: Chapter 6

Skylar POV

"Yo Stephen I need a favour" I called into the phone. "Yeah what can I provide for you this time, I mean my service or ... I mean I could always bring a jet to you since I clearly have no business to attend to or I am so not clearly in an important discussion right now with the leader Skylar" "I'm sorry I just need a favour theres a bitch in our school that needs to be taken care of and I need your help" I pleaded into the phone. "Skylar if its another boy issue you need to let him do what he wants you can't risk being exposed what about the issue huh? If your cover blows we are done and you'll never get your answers or ours" he retorted. "Its Colton he is the worst man I can't pretend to be naive anymore, I've been practicing to be her since I was fourteen years old and now that I really am pretending its hard. do you have any idea how hard it was to fake cry in my car the day he put my uncle in jail, I mean you know how much I despise that prick of a fake father or that dumb mother" I spat into the phone. 

"Sky theres nothing I can do, here how about I look into the issue and see what I can do" "My name is not Skylar, that's her name you know better to not call me that" I said through gritted teeth. "Sorry angel I forgot just pretend to be his bitch for now until I come up with a solution, how about that please I'll even help you move out from that horrid house and let you move into your own apartment" Stephen explained. "You know what that just sounds perfect, I'll deal with his crap if you help me move out and away from the creeps I have to call my parents, I'm not her Stephen and I can never be you know who I am, I'm the complete opposite of her anyway I should go before someone walks into the washroom and hears me bye lil man" I sighed into the phone. "Bye Angel" and the line went dead. I put the phone in my back pocket since the front one was to tight. "Okay I need to get out of the these or someones going to hurt and it ain't going to be me" I said into the mirror. 

I walked out of the washroom only to catch a tenth grader ease dropping in. "Can I help you" I asked the girl raising my eyebrow. "Um no..I just really need to pee but the door was locked and...." she frantically looked around as if someone was watching her. "and and um..exuse me" she mumbled. "Hey wait a minute" I called after the girl. "Yeah" she said turning around. "Are you okay?" I asked the girl. "To be honest no... not really" she mumbled looking down. "hey no! Never put your head down" I said to her. "Whats your name" I asked tilting my head to the side. "Sophia yours?" "my name is Skylar but you can call me Angel" I commented back. "What does Angel stand for?" "haha it stands for my uh nickname Angella" "You have a nickname for your nickname thats weird" Sophia let out. "Yeah I guess it is" I said back. Sophia was a cute girl she wasn't gorgeous but she wasn't ugly either she was actually pretty, she had on black hipster glasses similar to the pair I own except mine our Prada while hers are Guess. She had on a pair of light washed boyfriend jeans that were folded at the bottom and a frilly pink tank top type shirt from Hollister with a black cargigan thrown on top. Her blonde hair was in a ballerina messy bun and a small pink head band lay on her head. Her face was clear of makeup except for mascara and her winged black eyeliner. She had a few minor pimples on the side of her face like maybe one or two. Very small. She had unique eyes one eye was blue while the other was green. 5'5 maybe almost my height not really. On her feet were a pair of black toms and she had on a pair of hooped earrings and a couple of bracelets on her right wrist. Actually she was gorgeous but why is she upset?. "What are you staring at?" she asked me annoyed. "No need to be mad just admiring your outfit" I told her.

 "Hey where are your friends at?" "I don't have any friends" she admitted. "You're lying, I can tell and to be honest I hate liars" I spat. "How di- what.. I.. am.. I.huh?" she let out. "I...I WHAT!" I said. She stepped back looking scared "I uh Diana sent me..I'm sorry don't hurt me she told me to listen to your convo so she could tell Chris and she said to tell you to stay away because he's hers and I have to go" she was about to run away but I grabbed her arm before she could escape. I laughed in her face "tell your friend Diana or whatever that she can have him and also that last time I checked tenth graders had no value in this school compared to seniors so next time look at who your dealing with. To think I thought you were decent you little bitch how dare you! go call your leader NOW!" I yelled. She frantically pulled out her phone and stared at me "H-hello Diana I need your help she wants to talk to you..uh huh... I tried she scaring me come yeah.. hurry.. bye" and she let the line die. "She's on her way here ohhh your in trouble you don't know who you just messed with" she rushed out.  

I was about to retort but then I heard the sound of heels clicking behind me. "Diana's here Sophia scram i'll deal with this bitch KK" she let out with a very high pitched voice. I turned around "So you must be.." I examined her she also had blonde hair except hers were dyed, average height, you could see the extra makeup on her face, her chest was fake like tissue paper was shoved into it, shorts and a crop top typical slut look. "You bitch how dare you steal my boyfriend from me you skank" the lil bitch roared. "I'm sorry but last time I checked Colton didn't date and that too tenth graders no offense". "well he does ok it was an open relationship kk get that in that ugly little head of yours Kay" she stepped closer to me when she said that. "Wow yeah ok your mental i'm done here I don't need this have fun bye"  I said. I was about to walk away but that little whore pushed me. "lol you look constipated" she let out an ugly laugh. I was again going to say something but then my ugly luck happened. "Diana what do you think you're doing to my girlfriend" Colton spat out angry. "OMG BABE i missed you so much why did you leave and why weren't you picking up your phone. B-aaabe she whined this bitch attacked me your girlfriend do something" she whined. "Diana you aren't and never will be my girlfriend I was drunk and it was one time you are a stalker and leave me alone before I have to get a restraining order against you now leave". "Fine" she huffed and left. I tried getting up though I fell back down. "OWWWW" I screamed clutching my ankle. "Wow Skylar are you ok" Colton came towards. "Do I look ok" I asked him. "Don't just stand there you idiot help me up" I yelled at him. He than lifted me up but than threw me onto his shoulder. "Colton what the fuck let me down my ankle hurts you fuck". "This.. he gripped me harder "is called revenge my ugly friend". "YOU PRICK LET ME DOWN" I VIGOROUSLY POUNDED HIS BACK SCREAMING. "Nah I don't think so". he said. 

did you like this chapter. its not edited i was so confused on what to write.