Book one: Chapter 8: mystery girl part 2

Skylar POV

I was looking at myself, a scary version of myself. Wait a minute I thought, Skylar the real skylar is in front of me right now. "How did you escape", I asked the girl. She started crying, "please don't hurt me, I just want my life back, I don't know what I did to you but please" she was on the floor begging. I need to get her out of here I thought, I can't have her around i'll get caught. I pointed my gun at her and told her to stand up. She obliged instantly, if you listen to me i'll spare your life, but if you don't i'll kill your family and you, you got that". She nodded. How did she escape I thought to myself. "Why did you kidnap me, who are you" she asked me. I looked at her and smirked "I'm you". "No you're not, you may look like me, act like me but you're not me people will find out eventually that you're not me". "My boyfriend will find out that you're not me" she said smirking at me while I kicked her knocking her out. She was holding something in her hand that seemed to have fallen out when she fell over unconscious. 

I called my team members to get here as fast as they could but to no avail they didn't pick up. I put Skylar in a big suitcase and went to my car. I needed to get out here now and take her back to captivity. The drive wasn't that long until I got to the abandoned warehouse. Guards everywhere, damn my dad was clueless if he didn't realize the one person he was supposed to keep ran away. I nodded at my men and took the suitcase in. The moment I stepped in, I saw my team. I walked up to stephen and kicked him down, they all looked surprised. "Angel what are you doing here" stephen asked me on the ground. "HOW THE FUCK DID SHE MANAGE TO ESCAPE" I yelled at all of them. "How did who escape" stephen looked confused as well as everyone else. Thats nothing new, so I asked the same question again. "how did she escape?". This time it seemed to click and one of the guys ran to the basement and  back up. Stephen stepped back up "I don't know what you're talking ab-", when one guy ran back up and screamed "skylars missing". 

"oh my god angel I'm so sorry" I don't know how this happened we will find her don't worry". "No need she's here" I rolled the suitcase towards him and when he opened it was Skylars limp body. "Make sure she doesn't escape again or you're all dead you hear me". Everyone nodded. I went back to my car taking a deep breathe that no one found out she came back. 

When I got back home I went straight to my room to change my clothes, when I noticed the thing she had dropped earlier still on the floor. It was crunched like someone had been gripping it, when I opened the paper I was surprised what I saw. It was a picture of Colton and Skylar smiling, while she was on his back and he was smiling at her, while she took the picture.  At the bottom of the picture had skylar and christian forever written in cursive. "Does he know i'm not Skylar, is that why he has been acting the way he was towards me.. to test me". 

...............................................................................................................................................................

WHAT DO YOU THINKKKKKKKKK?

-Sneh