Pre-everything *

the * means it's been edited

You'd think it would upset me when people out in public didn't recognise me as myself, but rather as "Danny Duncan's sister". Long story short, I'm Amber, his sister.

He brought me out to Florida after our—his—parents died in a plane accident, leaving me in a depressed hell filled with nothing but Krispy Kreme doughnuts, Starbucks, Tumblr, and bands. I was a Grade A fangirl, and it was depressing in itself. Almost as depressing as the amount of guys I've been with in the past two years. Almost.

~~~~

And now, a small, super quick description.

Travis Clark. An insane red head who just so happens to be the lead singer of "pop punk" band We The Kings.

Coley and Hunter. Guitarists for said band.

Charles Trippy. Bassist for We The Kings and a professional YouTuber. "Professional"

Danny Duncan. Drummer for We The Kings and YouTuber. 

Andy Biersack. Frontman of LA's "glam" rock band Black Veil Brides.

Glam rock? What the hell even is that anyways?

Ashley Purdy. Bassist of said band, Black Veil Brides. Also, a complete manwhore.

Jinxx and Jake Pitts. Guitarists for Black Veil Brides.

And..

CC! Drummer for Black Veil Brides. They're great.