Part 2: Hello

Ana •POV•

It's about 2:30 pm when Jackson arrives at our goodbye party. There's six of us, so it's not much of a party. Megan stayed the night, and Keira and Riley aren't slackers.

"Hey lazy. Nice of you to show up." I say rudely to Jackson.

"I had to stop and get something." He says mysteriously.

"What is it?" I say to him. He pulls out a ring case and gets on one knee.

"Ariana Kinney, would you marry me?" He says. I almost piss myself. I close the ring case.

"Jackson, I can't do this. I'm starting a new life. Alone." I say almost in tears. "I still love you, but we need to see others. We bought the house. We are leaving for good now." I hug him and leave the room. I'm hiding in what used to be my room. I just crushed him. Jackson's car pulls out of the driveway. I break down. "Damn it! I'm such a screw up. He asked me to marry him! That was the new life I needed. I wanted." Cheyenne enters the room.

"No it wasn't. He wasn't the guy for you. Ana, you did the right thing." Megan, Keira, and Riley are behind her. I see Megan nod and she hugs me.

"He isn't the one you want. I'm sure he only asked you so you would stay here with him." She says.

"Selfish. He can't have you all to himself!" Says Kiera and Riley nods. Enna is laughing at us and I smile. I'm going to miss this. Them.

Jackson •POV•

She said no. I never thought she would say no. We were going to create a life together. She wanted to be alone.

I thought she wanted me to be her husband. She hinted it at the party. We couldn't do it like that anymore, we need to be more. She wanted to be less.

I've never been more depressed. Not only did I mess up our relationship, but our friendship as well.

Enna •POV•

I'm proud of her. She is making a new life, and he cant stop her. After our final goodbyes, we are making our way to the airport. The flight doesn't take long to arrive, mostly because we were late. I fall asleep on the plane, hopefully we will be in LAX soon.

*skip to landing*

We made it, sleeping the whole way... Ana slept in the beginning but she is already awake when I open my eyes. We are both tired after the long flight.

"Good afternoon sleepy head." She says to me. I smile and lean on her shoulder.

"I'm tirrre." I mumble sleepily.

"I noticed. Let's go." She says, and we stand up. Ana grabs both our bags out of the overhead bin and carries them off of the plane. I'm holding her and my phone and her apple laptop. When we get out of the terminal we sit down.

"I hate flying. It's so stressful." She says to me.

"I know." I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Not for you, I'm doing all of the hard stuff." Ana says to me and I laugh. It's true, she is figuring out where to go and what to do.

"Oopsie?" I say giggling. She rolls her eyes and packs her laptop into her bag. We have to go to the baggage claim and get our bags. We both have two bags and will need to hail a cab to get to our new house. Once we have found our bags, we wait outside for a cab. We hail one and thank the man for driving us. It's a short drive there and we are

getting out soon. Ana pays the man and we are faced with our new house.

Ana •POV•

The house is beautiful. We walk to the gate, and I open it up. Enna is dragging behind me, as I approach the door. With the keys we were mailed, I open the door. The house is big. There is a bright wood floor coating the ground, and a tall spiraling staircase beside the entrance. There is already furniture, seeing we hired a designer. My room is upstairs, and Enna's is across the hall from mine.