Chapter Fourteen:

Evans P.O.V
Me and the guys where on a heist and of course I was leading and telling them what to do and where to go. The thought of Johnathan and that other guy(aka Brock) were still at the house. They can't escape because it would be impossible knowing that there was cameras everywhere and the doors and windows where locked and guarded . The only time they weren't was when the group got back. The heist will take us all day and night. I made us all split into two groups.  Terroriser went with Luke , Ohm went with Lui , and me and Nogla went together. The heist was getting to the bank cracking the code and take all the money. It wasn't easy though in fact there was guards with heavy armor and weapons at every single corner .

*Time Skip*

Johnathans P.O.V
I woke up to the feeling of Brocks light breathing. As so he was asleep. I tried to move away from his grip but he only pulled me closer to him. I sighed softly and looked around still wondering how I got here and why am I still here! "Hey Brock ... We should leave.." I whispered to him . I watched as he woke up and looked at me. "How are we going to leave ?" He said a little worried. " I don't know...but we'll find away,ok?" I said trying to lighten up a little . "We can't..there is no way out.. trust me I looked everywhere and all the windows and doors are shut tight ..." He said as hope faded away quickly for him. I sighed and nuzzled his neck and kept my head on his shoulder. He kept me close . "Hey..John?.." Brock said a little concerned. "Yes?" I said quietly. " The thing about that Evan guy... D-do you like h-him?.."he ask uncertain .

( Here is something , I know I haven't posted in awhile I'm having problems in life I hope you understand, anyways I tried to come up with something for you guys because I love you all equally 💙 Also goodnight/morning 💙)

{Sorry for the cliffhanger}