Chapter Nine:

~ The Next Morning ~

Johnathans P.O.V

I started waking up feeling numb and I don't remember what happened yesterday or last night ... Either one works I suppose... I moved off the bed and groaned softly from hurting a little ... I then realized that... I was ... Naked... And quickly covered my lower parts with a blanket and growled lowly despite the alpha laying in bed still I was pissed as hell ... Don't ask why I just felt mad? I don't know anymore but I walked over to get clothes and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Lets just say I take forever in the shower because it feels nice when the hot water hits your skin it's just relaxing in away .

* Time skip *

Johnathans P.O.V

I finally forced myself out of the shower and dried off and put new clothes on . I felt a little better and walked out . I then heard people talking in the kitchen and knowing me I'm dumb and curious little me decided to peak at the kitchen . Oh and boy did I see a lot of alphas standing there! I panicked a little knowing that I'm a fucking omega who is in a house of alphas! I looked around wondering if I could pass by them and escape this place... I seen the door and quietly passed the kitchen and walked to it and opened it and walked out . ' Really? That was easier than I thought it would be geez ' I walked down the street looking around trying to see where I am . But I didn't know where the hell I was . I started feeling nervous for a moment but then I kept walking down the street and seen my house not so far down . And then all of a sudden I heard people yelling in the house that I 'escaped' from . I was at the point of a near panic attack but then I ran down the street and went to my house . Like I said it wasn't far away so shush ( geez John you are rude 😒 ) Hey I tried ok?!? Anyways I ran into my house closing the door and locking it along with all the windows and made sure all the lights was off and I ran upstairs . I opened my drawer and took out my knife and stayed quiet.

Vanoss P.O.V

I realized that the omega was gone... I looked at the guys feeling pissed " Why didn't you guys notice he escaped ?!?" I said a little annoyed wait no even more annoyed because they didn't fucking notice ! " Hey man we didn't know he was awake ! " Wildcat replied. " So don't get fucking mad at us ok?!?" He said to me and I sighed . " Well lets go find him then " I ordered and we all ran out and we seen him walking down the streets and we all start yelling at him. We all chased after him and followed him to his house. " Alright ... Tyler Craig you two go behind the house ... Nogla , Lui you two go to the sides and lastly Luke and Terroriser follow me and all of you break in and look around he could be anywhere... " ( Btw Moo is still at the other house sleeping ) I watch as everyone splits up and we all break into his house .

Johnathans P.O.V

I hear as they break into my house and I start to panic and look at my rooms window and carefully open it . I climb out and look around seeing how I can get down without hurting myself . I see a ledge and carefully walk over to it and jump down carefully so I don't stab myself with the knife and I run away from the house . I go far away from there and hoping they didn't notice me . I hear them calling my name from inside the house . I keep running away as far as I can go and stop to hide so I can catch my breath . I sigh in relief knowing I got away .

( Its going to get interesting from here loves )