Chapter Six:

WildCats P.O.V

I moved closer to the omega on the floor and smirk . As I get closer I pick him up and place him on a bed . " Hey vanoss .. hand over the handcuffs " I grab them and chain the omega to the bed . I move on top of him and lean down and start kissing his neck leaving red spots . I move lower down hearing the small omega whine softly . I see Vanoss and Terroriser walk over to us . And I move away from the omega allowing one of them to go .

Terroriser P.O.V

I move to the omega and pull out a small knife and smirk . " Let's have some fun... " I move on top of him and slowly put the knife to his chest . But then I was stopped by knocking on the door . I sighed and moved away from him. I walk over to the door seeing Lui standing there confused . I panic a little "oh hey Lui... I was just checking on something if you was wondering..." I see Lui getting a little curious so I walked with him back upstairs to Nogla .

Vanoss P.O.V

I look at Terroriser and see him leave and then I look over at wildcat and smirk " I guess he is all of ares now " I see wildcat smirk . I look over at the omega . " Hey what's your name by the way? Like your real name." I don't hear a response and I sigh and then I look over and see a rope and smirk . I grab it and walk up to the omega . " This is mostly a punishment from earlier . " I smile softly and put the rope around his neck holding him more down to the bed. I climb over him and I look at wildcat telling him to leave and I watch as he does and he locks the door . I then look back down at the omega " This is going to be fun " I smirk and kiss him on the lips . I move away and go down to his lower area and mess with him a little. I here him whine and I smirk and slowly pull his pants off along with his boxers . I do the same to myself . I look up at him seeing his eyes turn baby blue . I smile and look down and slowly start moving in and out of him .

Johnathan P.O.V

I feel myself heat up as I feel him inside of me and I start to pant . "G-go f-faster..." And right when I said that he did and I felt pain and pleasure at the same time. ' Why did I want this? I can't fucking move away!' I thought to myself and griped my hands together and closed my eyes shut . I felt him hold my waist tightly and that hurt a lot but not as much as it does when he is inside of me . ( A/N : HOLY HELL IMMA GO TO HELL AHH! IM SO SORRY 😂) I feel him go deeper and I let out a loud moan. I heard him doing the same .

* FUCK IT TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY/AFTERNOON *

Vanoss P.O.V

I walk out my room and walk to the room the omega is in . I walk in and see him sleeping so I don't bother him ... (A/N : John has clothes on also he isn't tied to the bed ) i sigh softly and walk out of the room closing and locking the door behind me just in case someone got any ideas or he wanted to escape . I walk to the living room and sit down at the couch . Lui ran up to me and sat down next to me . " Hey vanoss! " Lui said with his kid voice which made me chuckle a little . " Hey Lui ... " I smiled at him and he smiled back . " So do you want to come with me and the others ?" Lui asked . " Hm... Sure... I have nothing else to do anyways ." I insisted.