Chapter Twelve

Johnathans P.O.V

I felt so scared of what could happen to me which could be anything! I heard a door open and more than two people walked in I believe it was four? I couldn't tell because it was dark... I sat up but then got pushed back down by one of the people there . I felt him sitting on my chest and I whined softly . " Hey little omega friend~, you look so tasty... I just want to have fun with you... " One of the guys said to me and I tried to move away but it was no use. "L-let me go pl-please I'll d-do anything o-only of you let m-me go!" I managed to say to them . " Anything Hm?" He smirked at me and I whimpered softly " Y-yes but o-only if you let m-me go..." .

Evans P.O.V

A few hours passed by and i began to worry a lot about Johnathan . So I went out to go find him. I honestly felt bad for everything I did to him and I wanted to make it up... I started feeling strange... By strange I meant in like a omega being stressed , scared , and most of all just straight out terrified. I followed where I felt the feeling get stronger and it was near a abandoned place... I walked in carefully making sure I knew what was going on and there wouldn't be any "Savages" around me . I went near a door and heard a group of people I believe was "Savages" messing with a omega ... I carefully opened the door and to my surprise I seen...I seen John... And there was someone on top of him by that I mean nothing nasty they both still had their clothes on. " Hmm you omegas are so weak without a alpha !" The guy on top of him said . I growled lowly but low enough so that they couldn't hear me. ( A/N: Savages are weaker than alphas but stronger than betas and omegas so when they hear a alpha growl in anger or frustration then they will try their best to fight the alpha other than that they tease betas but have other things like what i mentioned to omegas ) . I watched a little closer at the group of people and see what they'll do next . I watched close enough at their movements and picked up what they'll to do Johnathan and tried to keep my scent away from them so that they don't know I'm here only Johnathan would but he won't say anything because omegas are sensitive to keeping secrets . " Ok guys lets have some fun with this omega before the actual fun happens~" the guy on top of him said and I ran into the room and growled at them . I watched as they all turned to face me . I seen what seemed to be the leader whom was on top of Johnathan got up . " Excuse me? What is a alpha like you doing here? " He said feeling nervous but tried to stand his ground. " I am here to take what's mine! " I growled again feeling my eyes glow red form anger . I watched as they surrounded me and I felt my wolf ears and tail grow out and I smirked and fought each and one of them until they either was dead or hurt very bad. I calmed down and hid my tail and ears and changed my eyes to a normal color . I walked up to Johnathan and kneeled beside him. I heard him start crying . " J-John... I wanted to apologize for everything ... I am so sorry for what happened ... And i hope you can forgive me ... " I said with my voice full of sorrow . " I-I forgive y-you" He said full with fear still . I kissed his cheek and unchain him and I carefully picked him up and took him away from the danger . " Dont worry ... You are safe now love " I said softly and careful enough to make him relax in my arms . I heard him snoring softly and knew he was sound asleep and I smiled knowing that he actually felt comfortable with me for once . I walked with him in my arms and went back to the house .

( Praise Evan for saving John from the danger 🙏😔 Anyways please tell me if you are enjoying this so far I would love to know 😺)