Chapter Thirteen

Johnathans P.O.V
I started waking up feeling dizzy from whatever the hell happened yesterday night... I sat up and groaned softly from the pain I felt on my chest . I put my hand on my chest and heard someone walk in the room... It was Brock?... I got confused for a moment but then I felt happy because I knew him for awhile . " John! I'm so glad you are ok!" Brock said really happy and ran up to me hugging me careful enough not to hurt me . " Y-yeah same..." I said and hugged him back . " Brock...where am I?" I said serious and a little nervous . " I-I don't know... Everyone is gone ... And I wasn't expecting you to be here..." Brock said feeling scared but tries not to show it as much to keep me calm . " O-ok " I said calmly and he moved away and sat next to me and carefully picked me up and put me on his lap (aka like a mother would do to keep her child from not crying or being scared ) . He ran his fingers carefully threw my hair. " Brock I'm not a baby you know ? " I said jokingly . " Yes I know I just felt like doing this because I'm a beta and we betas do this to omegas ... " He said with a warm smile . " Hm well it actually feels nice not going to lie ..." I said relaxing and he closed his eyes "hush little baby don't you cry..." Brock sang the song so softly and careful it made me fall back to sleep even though I tried not to ! It's just when he sings it's just so relaxing .

* Time Skip *

Brocks P.O.V

I stayed awake as John was still sleeping . I felt nervous about those people coming back ... I dont want any of them to be by John especially after what happened... And that Evan guy isn't getting by him even if I have to put up a fight... I must stay with him and I must protect him ... I want to keep him safe ... I looked at him and smiled softly and kissed his forehead carefully . I sighed softly and held him closer to me and I felt wings appear out of my back? I looked at them and they was... Eagle wings... I panicked a little not knowing how this happened ... I folded them and spread them out . It felt weird at first because i never knew I had eagle wings before ... I walked out of the room with John and looked around still not seeing anyone and I walked back into the room and sat down on the bed . Nothing happened ... It was all quiet and my wings disappeared ... I layed back with him still in my arms...

( To be continued.... sorry for the sort chapter it's really late where I am and I have school tomorrow 😫)
( Also if you haven't noticed John doesn't remember anything that happened last night so he probably won't forgive Evan yet just saying)