Chapter Seven :

Johnathan P.O.V

I start to wake up and all I feel is pain from my neck all the way down . I groan a little from it and sit up . I look down at my wrist and see red marks on them from where the rope has been which in fact hurt like hell ! I got up and almost fell... ' What the hell ? Where am I ? How did I get here? And why am I hurting so badly..?' I thought to myself . The only reason I knew where the marks came from is because of the rope beside me.  Something different though was that I had different clothes on... These where not mine because they are to big on me... I looked around and seen my jacket on top of a dresser and I walked over there trying my best to balance. ' I wonder where I am still this place doesn't look like Moos place and all I  remember is ... Is... Is him... The guy in a owl mask...' I felt nervous , scared , and I just feared what could happen anytime soon . " Alright boys lets go ! " I heard a voice from upstairs which made me terrified . I looked around only seeing a bed a tv and my hockey mask ... ' W-wait... My mask... H-how did it get over there b-by the tv?' I thought to myself I shrug it off and looked around and seen the door and walked over to it . I tried to open it but it was locked. " Hey guys should we go and see if the omega is up before we go?" A unknown voice said . I froze for a second realizing that the person is talking about me I panicked and went back to the bed and sat there hearing footsteps walk to the room where I am . I hear the door open and I see it's Brock . 'w-wait what?!?! Why is Brock here?!? ' I thought to myself . Then I seen Brain walk in after him which made me so fucking confused . Then there was others that followed along with him . I felt scared nervous and confused all at once . I see Brock looking at me worried Brian didn't he looked away . I seen someone walk up to me... It was the guy with the owl mask... I get up and move away from him and back up looking into his eyes . He smirks at me and steps forward everytime I move back . I feel my heart start to beat fast . He looks at the other guys and tells them to leave . I see them all leave but Brock . " Leave John alone ! " Brock says with anger in his voice . I felt my heart drop I never seen Brock that angry before . And knowing betas they can get very pissed and will easily destroy someones face . " Or what ?" Vanoss said with sarcasm in his voice . " Just leave him alone or things won't turn out good... " Brock said getting a little more frustrated . " Hm... No... " Vanoss smirked and looked at me and grabbed me by the arm and picked me up and put me infront of him facing Brock . " You see this brock ? Or mostly known as Moo ..." Vanoss said smirking . " Yeah... Why?" Brock said a little concerned . " He is a omega... And when there is a omega there will always be a alpha wanting him or her . " Vanoss smiled . " He is my friend and I will protect him at all cost ! " Brock said getting more angry . I tried to move away and I failed ... " Please l-let me g-go..." I whimpered a little . Brock looked at me and then back at vanoss and growled lowly , " Let him go.. " He said directed and serious . " No because he is mine and all mine Brock don't you see? " Vanoss said with a evil giggle . " THAT IS IT! " Brock said loudly and ran up to vanoss but before he could he got pulled back from Brian . " LET ME GO! I NEED TO STOP HIM !" Brock said annoyed and useless . His eyes began to glow red . (A/N : When this happens they don't pay attention to what's around them , they only pay attention to who they are after and will fight them ) Brock started to growl more and he wanted to murder Vanoss at that point for messing with me. Brock then started trying to escape Brian's hold but Brian held onto him and didn't let go . " LET ME GO FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME !!! " Brock said more angry not really knowing who had him in their arms because all he could see is redness around his eyes and vanoss holding me . " I'm sorry Brock" Brian said before knocking him out . I started to panic and tried to get away ... But then all I seen was darkness..