Chapter Four : Oh no...

Johnathan P.O.V

What the hell am I supposed to do?!? There is a alpha standing right infront of me and he won't let me leave! I try once again to walk away and he let me leave . I sighed in relief and bought the things and walked out keeping my mask on my face avoiding more people ... As I start walking back to Moos place I felt myself getting dizzy... ' Oh no ' I thought to myself . I smelt my sent getting a little stronger and then I felt hands wrap around me. Who ever it was they had strong arms because I could not move away. It was annoying .. And then all a sudden I past out? Yeah I guess I did probably because I seen darkness surround me .

*TIME SKIP *

Johnathan P.O.V

I started waking up by feeling my body heat up wanting you know... Yeah... I honestly didn't expect this to happen so soon though... It doesn't make sense! I tried to move away but I felt the same hands hold me down to a bed... ' OH MY FUCKING GOD! ' I thought to my self over and over panicking a lot . " Shh don't worry you will be ok " the guy says softly . I look up at him and whimper a little . " Heh... It's cute when a little omega like you ends up where bad alphas are ... " He says and picks me up and takes me out of the room and he walks to a other room with more alphas are and I feel my heart drop along with my heat if that makes sense. ( A/N : I'm making this story different from others so my apologies for triggering some ) I feel him put me down on the ground and I look up at him confused and then I hear the other alphas walk up to me ....