"Nothing is wrong with it Mia." He states.

"Yes, it is. After today you are no longer able to wear sweats out of the house." I tell him and the cashier laughs.

"You being too extra babe."

"No, I'm not. Cause if somebody looks at you there's gon be a problem." I say then he swipes his card to pay for the hair.  He has on a burgundy Nike Hoodie, a pair of gray Nike sweatpants and a pair of Jordan 6 Retro maroons. 

"You cant wear sweats no more either

"You cant wear sweats no more either. Ion like how it makes yo butt look." He says and the cashier and I laugh at him.

"It's fat ain't it." I say in a jokingly way. 

"You two remind me of me and my husband when we were young. But he wouldn't let me wear skirts." She says.

"That's gon be next on her reject list." Brandon says and I hit his arm. 

"How long have you and your husband been together?" I ask when I grab the bag holding my hair. 

"Thirty years." She says with a smile.

"Oh my gosh, that's great," I say and mirrored her smile. 

"Well, I hope you two enjoy ya'll day. Please come back." She says.

"Sure will," I say then we walk out of the store. Brandon grabs the bag out of my hand and we walk to his car.

I know we gonna make it to the thirty-year mark.

**

We entered the salon together and was instantly greeted by everyone in the shop.

"Max!" I yell then I give him a hug. Max is Zori's husband and he's like one of my brothers.

"How you been Mia?" He asks when we release each other from the hug.

"I've been great," I reply then I look at Brandon who was conversing with Tay.

"Well, imma talk to you later. Finna see what them two talkin bout." He says then walks towards them.

I walk to Kianna and Zori giving them both hugs.

"You come in here more than the damn inspector," Kianna says jokingly and I laugh with her. 

"Zo why are you always here and not in new york?" I ask her. 

"Hunty Im moving my whole business back down here. I've been in new york for almost ten years it's time for me to move back." She says and I smile brightly.

"Oh my god. That means imma see my baby cousins all the time." I say excitedly. 

"Yup. Do you want to watch them next weekend? Max has been talking bout taking me out somewhere and I need someone I trust to watch my kids."